72 Hour Jam 2021

Ronald_D_D

L2: Junior Member
Jan 31, 2016
I have an idea for the jam but I have no idea if I could pull it off. I think it would be epic if it comes through.

Will Alfred

L2: Junior Member
Oct 13, 2020
I won't be able to do the times mentioned due to there being a family gathering event at the 18th, which i was just now notified.
I'll do my entry starting on the12th, 3PM to the 15th 3PM ( GMT-3 ).

Question Mark

L1: Registered
Dec 11, 2021
I am litle bit confused can we make custom textures for another project then re use the textures when the JAM starts?

@Psycho on Steam

Dec 11, 2021
can't wait for this... :D
just made this account

also i donated too soon lol yesterday i donated $5 but i guess the event didn't start yet

Hash Smoking Slasher

Dec 11, 2021
Does it need to be a map or can it just be anything tf2 related for the medal? Cuz I never made a map before but was thinking of doing something on Photoshop or Illustrator.

nesman

master of fast travel
aa
Jun 27, 2016

Brodzilla

Dec 12, 2021
Hey, I have question about this line "You may plan in advance, but you may not start creating in advance!". So, can I start scetching up some ideas earlier and start creating my work at the set hours? (I think I will make a model)

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Hey, I have question about this line "You may plan in advance, but you may not start creating in advance!". So, can I start scetching up some ideas earlier and start creating my work at the set hours? (I think I will make a model)

I believe so! You can gather stuff and sketch out your plans as far in advanced as you like, but once that 72hr timer starts ticking down you need to start from a fresh project file.

ibex

aa
Sep 1, 2013
Hey all, if you can help me out I made a quick-ish survey to get some data on people's opinions on official and community 4cp payload maps. Just using these ratings for part of my 72hr entry, thanks for the help!

Google Survey

John the Gay heavy main.

Dec 14, 2021
I just started this account. So I have a couple of questions. The Point of this Jam is to make ANYTHING Tf2 Related? So you can count GMOD, SFM, Fanart(minus NSFW), Funny Tf2 Memes, Ragdolls, gameplay footage, *Big breath in* *and out*. Normal Gameplay (Ex: Showing clips of gameplay footage of you being MVP and whatnot). I'm really good at GMOD but I am a low-Effort guy. but since I need to spend 1-2 hours on this. the second question is will you receive the medal if you donate BUT you don't make something tf2 related?

DoctorDoomtrain64

func_witch
Server Staff
Nov 26, 2012
I just started this account. So I have a couple of questions. The Point of this Jam is to make ANYTHING Tf2 Related? So you can count GMOD, SFM, Fanart(minus NSFW), Funny Tf2 Memes, Ragdolls, gameplay footage, *Big breath in* *and out*. Normal Gameplay (Ex: Showing clips of gameplay footage of you being MVP and whatnot). I'm really good at GMOD but I am a low-Effort guy. but since I need to spend 1-2 hours on this. the second question is will you receive the medal if you donate BUT you don't make something tf2 related?

Yes, anything TF2 related works, it doesn't have to be strictly a map. And if you just donate without submitting anything for the jam, you'll still get the donation medal, just not the participation medal