3 word story

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his

The Siphon

Mar 2, 2015
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called Rudolph the red-nosed

Jul 6, 2015
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called Rudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan III. Why?

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you:

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer

Jul 6, 2015
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons unknown to mankind

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons unknown to mankind. "But think about

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons unknown to mankind. "But think about things we shouldn't

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons unknown to mankind. "But think about things we shouldn't dare to tamper

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons unknown to mankind. "But think about things we shouldn't dare to tamper with, like the

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons unknown to mankind. "But think about things we shouldn't dare to tamper with, like the fact that I'm

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons unknown to mankind. "But think about things we shouldn't dare to tamper with, like the fact that I'm fat hot potato

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons unknown to mankind. "But think about things we shouldn't dare to tamper with, like the fact that I'm fat hot potato head", complained the

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons unknown to mankind. "But think about things we shouldn't dare to tamper with, like the fact that I'm fat hot potato head", complained the Meme Generator template

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons unknown to mankind. "But think about things we shouldn't dare to tamper with, like the fact that I'm fat hot potato head", complained the Meme Generator template. He left, then

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
After 9 years in development, death was approaching, but not before Sniper began pissing himself. The TF2Maps forums wasn't about mapping anymore, but rather endless, endless shitposts. Because of this, sadly, no one cared about TF2Maps.net. "Screw this, I'm done." said Fr0Z3nR, as a Pyroshark tamer UEAKcrash took another look at this interesting situation. He left, sighing: Choo-Choo on his laser named Lucy. Lucy killed Fr0Z3nR. Lucy was killed by Frozen's ghostly carcass stolen from Pyro's lost brother, Jack Frost, who was hiding under a Festive Backburner. He came out, then dove back to equip his mysterious weapon called xXxRudolph the red-nosed dank meme smoke-grenade launcher of Demopan IIIxXx. Why? I'll tell you: "Reasons!", the announcer reasoned for reasons unknown to mankind. "But think about things we shouldn't dare to tamper with, like the fact that I'm fat hot potato head", complained the Meme Generator template. He left, then all his servants