3 word story

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013
Chapter 2: Holy defenseless trumpet monkeys! Now that the overlord sacrificed 5000 beef rectums to tiled floppy horse he honorably ate at a vegetarian vegan cannibal party! He soon returned with broken water to put in broken bottles. Only then would the Shatner of Bill Cosby be lit... erally legally dead. But it respawned, forcing its mixtape into the throats of the many.

Blue Japanese cows and yellow dolphins and orange pandas will occasionally wander around on dustbowl and on asteroid. "Fear me!" screeched Merasmus, guardian of the Almighty Pootis. Hitler's new hobby included diced peaches, broiled at 500°. "How 'bout a spycrab party at lakeside event or 2Fort's sewers?", said the glorious Gaben. "Over my dead penis enlarger from a Japanese factory that's secretly Russian!". But then, a dog dressed in her room before Miss Pauling's dress exploded into a lord have mercy. "Look behind you!" whispered Merasmus as Hitler cooed "Goodnight."

The next day a memory leak wiped out existence. "Damn," mused Captain Soupcan. "The developers of major depression ruined a pile of good code names with their saucy antics. Now I will make delicious Jewish pastries."

And so Soupcan became uncanned. Then he disappeared into chocolate cake, "Sexy sexy chocolate cake." Then, an angry cartoon horse nuked forty thousand zerglings with cheesecake and steven seagal's emotion. Communist toilet cleaner cleans better than a space laser. A wild 200 bouncing cheerleader party full of asteroids and barrels of other misspelled starstuff erupted from dogbread.

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
Chapter 2: Holy defenseless trumpet monkeys! Now that the overlord sacrificed 5000 beef rectums to tiled floppy horse he honorably ate at a vegetarian vegan cannibal party! He soon returned with broken water to put in broken bottles. Only then would the Shatner of Bill Cosby be lit... erally legally dead. But it respawned, forcing its mixtape into the throats of the many.

Blue Japanese cows and yellow dolphins and orange pandas will occasionally wander around on dustbowl and on asteroid. "Fear me!" screeched Merasmus, guardian of the Almighty Pootis. Hitler's new hobby included diced peaches, broiled at 500°. "How 'bout a spycrab party at lakeside event or 2Fort's sewers?", said the glorious Gaben. "Over my dead penis enlarger from a Japanese factory that's secretly Russian!". But then, a dog dressed in her room before Miss Pauling's dress exploded into a lord have mercy. "Look behind you!" whispered Merasmus as Hitler cooed "Goodnight."

The next day a memory leak wiped out existence. "Damn," mused Captain Soupcan. "The developers of major depression ruined a pile of good code names with their saucy antics. Now I will make delicious Jewish pastries."

And so Soupcan became uncanned. Then he disappeared into chocolate cake, "Sexy sexy chocolate cake." Then, an angry cartoon horse nuked forty thousand zerglings with cheesecake and steven seagal's emotion. Communist toilet cleaner cleans better than a space laser. A wild 200 bouncing cheerleader party full of asteroids and barrels of other misspelled starstuff erupted from dogbread.

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man. "I do not."

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man. "I do not." Dramatic pause. "Consent."

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man. "I do not." Dramatic pause. "Consent." At a farm

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man. "I do not." Dramatic pause. "Consent." At a farm growing tf2 hats

Anreol

L2: Junior Member
Feb 21, 2015

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man. "I do not." Dramatic pause. "Consent." At a farm growing tf2 hats,unusuals, scammers and

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man. "I do not." Dramatic pause. "Consent." At a farm growing tf2 hats,unusuals, scammers and useless words of

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man. "I do not." Dramatic pause. "Consent." At a farm growing tf2 hats,unusuals, scammers and useless words of great displeasure, the

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man. "I do not." Dramatic pause. "Consent." At a farm growing tf2 hats,unusuals, scammers and useless words of great displeasure, the brilliance of a

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man. "I do not." Dramatic pause. "Consent." At a farm growing tf2 hats, unusuals, scammers and useless words of great displeasure, the brilliance of a never-ending shishkebab

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man. "I do not." Dramatic pause. "Consent." At a farm growing tf2 hats, unusuals, scammers and useless words of great displeasure, the brilliance of a never-ending shishkebab fails to astound.

Anreol

L2: Junior Member
Feb 21, 2015

"Why is everything making sense, this totally believable?" shouted Bad Grammar Man. "I do not." Dramatic pause. "Consent." At a farm growing tf2 hats, unusuals, scammers and useless words of great displeasure, the brilliance of a never-ending shishkebab fails to astound.

Finally, Gabe Newell

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009

Finally, Gabe Newell released Half-Life

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

Finally, Gabe Newell released Half-Life Ricochet Alien Swarm

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013

Finally, Gabe Newell released Half-Life Ricochet Alien Swarm 4 Portal Fortress:

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

Finally, Gabe Newell released Half-Life Ricochet Alien Swarm 4 Portal Fortress: The Final Chapter.

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

Finally, Gabe Newell released Half-Life Ricochet Alien Swarm 4 Portal Fortress: The Final Chapter. It sold poorly.

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013

Finally, Gabe Newell released Half-Life Ricochet Alien Swarm 4 Portal Fortress: The Final Chapter. It sold poorly... in australia. What

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009

Finally, Gabe Newell released Half-Life Ricochet Alien Swarm 4 Portal Fortress: The Final Chapter. It sold poorly... in australia. What matters most though