- New Features and Reworks
- Added a TON of new details in the form of props, overlays, skins, geometry and more!
- Changes to some geometry were made, including a rework of the dam's crown.
- Added a new soundscape for the flag rooms
- Reworked the maps' lighting
- Changed up a lot of textures
- HDR support has been added
- Cubemaps have been added
- Prettied up the skybox a bit
- Fixed players getting stuck on structures in the undercurrent.
- Fixed some texture issues (alignment, nodraws where they shouldn't be)
- Small optimizations
This update is concerned mostly with improving the finer details of the map. It was initially supposed to be a simple lighting rework (hence the name), but it spiraled into an improvement of all of the map's aesthetic qualities. I still feel that the map retains some of that barren feeling I complained about all the way back in B2. However, I also know that unfinished feeling has been much reduced. A lot of people have been telling me that it has actually been eliminated, so maybe I'm just being delusional.
The next update is going to be concerned with custom assets. That means I'm going to be making my own particle systems, soundscapes, and textures. But most importantly, I will be modifying some existing models and making some of my own. It's probably going to take a while to learn how to use blender well enough to make what I want, so expect a long wait before B5. Don't worry about me abandoning this thing, I hate not finishing what I started.