Improved on the design of the trains, probably too much.
Several changes to mid, and last, and Small edits to second and its flanks.
- Catwalk and entrance near choke removed, instead replaced with a connector on the lower level instead, allowing more maneuvering around mid.
- Arches above trains raised higher to prevent scouts from jumping onto them, improved their detail and turned them into train signals
- Removed all benches from mid
- added ladders to the boxes at choke to improve scout ergonomics and adds an easy way to reach the trains from death's corner.
- Removed a fence which blocked a sightline near train room, as it was more hindering than useful. Allows soldiers to bomb easier from there.
- Cheese-esque room (I'm calling toxic) has had its entrance changed to face the spire to make it easier to spot offensive players trying to back cap from there.
- Shipping (room near conveyor belt) mezzanine floor was lowered, and the doorway facing mid moved in favor of it (originally it started at the bottom of the ramp)
- Train room brightened slightly, added a prop detail which makes a hiding spot more noticeable
- shack on the left (from spawn) removed as it added too many gameplay elements which were too far away from the point.
- ramps added to opposite sides of the point, hopefully which will allow attacking teams to more easily pressure either side of last
- brick columns added near main shutter to make main door more conspicuous
- added more props