Jungle Inferno

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
At first glance, I anticipated the Thermal Thruster was gonna be the Mantreads for Pyro- a cool gimmick, but probably not useful. But, perhaps the jetpack may have its uses for vertical mobility on specific maps. The Hot Hand will probably be almost useless. (Why would you ever use your melee when you have a flamethrower? If you need speed, just use the Powerjack.) I like the changes to the flamethrower they're making, should make pyro less annoying to fight against.

Tango

Sauce Copter Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2017
I'm calling in sick tommorow, I can't wait for this update.

Tango

Sauce Copter Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2017
Wait, what if saxton hale was the announcer instead of Hellen? Imagine...

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Is this the first time they've shown a 3D model of Saxton Hale, by the way? Because good lord I want them to release that so VSH's devs can replace their fan-made model with it.

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
While they're at it, release some more Saxton lines as community fanservice.
Let's see how much of the Saxton lines from the update are gonna be usable for VSH, if they release any at all

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Flying Pyro's everywhere for 3 weeks after the update hits.

I'll join.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
While they're at it, release some more Saxton lines as community fanservice.
Let's see how much of the Saxton lines from the update are gonna be usable for VSH, if they release any at all
More? I didn't realize there already were some.

puxorb

L69: Emoticon
aa
Dec 15, 2013
Two maps for payload, king of the hill, and attack/defend? Yes please! Congrats to all of the contributors who got their work into the game! (There are a lot of you!)

I've played on Mossrock and Banana Bay which are both solid maps and very fun. I can't wait to try out Lazarus; I love how it looks with all the windows and glass facades.

Also, changes to the Pyro don't look terrible at all. I guess I was expecting something terrible. Maybe the jet pack will be.

Micnax

Back from the dead (again)
aa
Apr 25, 2009
Is this the first time they've shown a 3D model of Saxton Hale, by the way? Because good lord I want them to release that so VSH's devs can replace their fan-made model with it.
Yeah, it's the first time. Wouldn't be surprised if the gamemode started using it... if they release it (PLEASE DO VALVE)

Tango

Sauce Copter Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2017
Crossing fingers that Valve comp is actually playable.

Startacker!

WANT ME TO BE REAL? MAKE ME.
aa
Jun 15, 2013

Tango

Sauce Copter Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2017
THEY BUFFED THE BISON!

My life is complete.