WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

NoirSuede

L2: Junior Member
Dec 22, 2012
Here's the mid of koth_blackrock_orange :

blackrock_zps8b97a88c.png

Sorry if the current layout is crap.....

Arne

L3: Member
Nov 22, 2012
Sorry for a bit off-topic post here.

I have now abandoned the CTF map. Because I didn't find any joy or excition of making it. Everything is crap.

@Pengiun, that wip is looking good!

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Because it makes no sense, peng.

Janeator

L2: Junior Member
Dec 12, 2012
-snip

yeah, I know the lighting is wonky, and also no cubemaps...

I like the building layout, but only the outsides. I don't think it's great to mix religions with TF2, i'll rather do the building without any religious symbols. Srsly, the outsides look awesome

Ælement

Comfortably mediocre
aa
Dec 21, 2010
I like the building layout, but only the outsides. I don't think it's great to mix religions with TF2, i'll rather do the building without any religious symbols. Srsly, the outsides look awesome

Meh, as much as i dislike religion, it has shaped the worlds history in many ways. It would be a shame not to include the architectural wonders it has left behind in our line of art.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Meh, as much as i dislike religion, it has shaped the worlds history in many ways. It would be a shame not to include the architectural wonders it has left behind in our line of art.

its just the church of mannology, which features the symbol of a plus sign to represent added profits.......

GPuzzle

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 27, 2012
No, that's australianology.
Mannology sign is either a plus or two brothers, dressed one in red and the other in blue, trying to fight and being split apart by one dressed in gray.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
No, that's australianology.
Mannology sign is either a plus or two brothers, dressed one in red and the other in blue, trying to fight and being split apart by one dressed in gray.

jokes are hard :(

Sep 7, 2012
Rexy I still don't like your calendar. If it's been there long enough to get rust stains on it then it should be battered up, not just dirty.