Sep 28, 2009
In that case, it's far too curved. If you see here,
sawed-off-shotgun.jpg

It doesn't make a full 90 degree bend.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Fun fact: the bolt-action shotgun JoshuaC is making doesn't have a stock. It's a pistol grip :3

Nerd: if it's stylized as a Civil-War era shotgun or something it might fit in with the curveyness.

Ontopic: add a ghost ring front sight (be cool like VALVe and don't add the back sight).

JoshuaC

L420: High Member
Sep 2, 2008
I knew it didn't have a stock, but I was keeping with the conversation so I just went along with it. :p

The curve of the pistol grip matches the original shotgun rather closely. I'll probably keep it sightless.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
ZPQ I know it's not often that i compliment you but I must say that is indeed awesome.

Walker

L2: Junior Member
Oct 22, 2009
Since I'm pretty much done blocking it out, here's some shots of cp_prospect:

prospectmid.PNG

Mid is a semi-spire. Really excited to see how it plays.

prospect2.PNG

2nd point, behind a window pane. Had the idea for this kicking around in my head for a long time, never managed to finish a map with it.

prospect1.PNG

Final point. This was actually one of the points for my first (terribad and unfinished) map, but after a ton of modifications, it might be decent. Honestly not too sure how it will play out, though.

Ginger

L4: Comfortable Member
Jun 29, 2010
2015-03-23_00005.jpg
View attachment Rock.zip

Just screenies from me attempting to use the Building tut, yes ano, hl2 water ^^ will change it