Nov 7, 2010
ahzK4.jpg

I hope this helps

those custom signs look cool. :O

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Bloodstains make everything more realistic.

b2JQQ.png

SMG for the Scout. I can't wait to start making custom anims for this, whoo. Also dumping modelling pics here because Polycount won't approve my posts.

TheKieranator

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 6, 2011
Bloodstains make everything more realistic.

-snip-

SMG for the Scout. I can't wait to start making custom anims for this, whoo. Also dumping modelling pics here because Polycount won't approve my posts.

Interesting... looks a bit like a Sten to me. Are you sure VALVe would give Scout an SMG? I know they originally planned to, but I don't know how they'd feel about it now. Regardless, I support this.
Also, will the ammo load in the side or in front of the trigger bit?

Last edited:

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
If they won't make it a primary then it can always be a secondary unlock (which is what I will be rigging this for), although I'm not sure if I'll be submitting this. And yeah, this is heavily based on the Sten.

VqIQn.png

Eg0gZ.png

iplh9.png

I want to add a moving bolt on the right side a la the sniper's SMG, but I don't know if it will be worth it (won't be very noticeable from first person). I was also planning on taping two mags together for a reload similar to BF2's AK-101 (same two mags used over and over), but it seems silly now. Oh well, still lookin' bad.