WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Looks good Zhan, but the same style of metal just looks off..

Also a wood door, not really framed out in a metal wall doesn't make too much sense, same with the exit door... I'd frame those a bit too..

Also, in the bottom screen, right pillar next to stairs, rotate the texture 90 deg.

Zhan

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 18, 2010
the same style of metal just looks off..

I would totally agree with you just from seeing the hammer previews, but I think the same set of textures (the same metal walls, metal roof, wooden beams) is used all over the place in Badlands, Fastlane, and a bunch of other maps. We'll see if it still looks bizarre once I have it lit and in-game, and I'll change it if it needs to be fixed.

Now that I check, there are actually a ton of textures that need rotating/adjustment, thanks for reminding me.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
I would totally agree with you just from seeing the hammer previews, but I think the same set of textures (the same metal walls, metal roof, wooden beams) is used all over the place in Badlands, Fastlane, and a bunch of other maps. We'll see if it still looks bizarre once I have it lit and in-game, and I'll change it if it needs to be fixed.

Now that I check, there are actually a ton of textures that need rotating/adjustment, thanks for reminding me.

No worries, that was one of the things I forgot to do when doing rundown.

Luigi Thirty

L2: Junior Member
Jul 31, 2008
Trade Station Zebra?

JqSpf.jpg

I have no idea. I just like the skybox. And the "sun".

Steff0o

L6: Sharp Member
May 31, 2009
The BLU spawn room, from the first few hours of detailing Manufactory:

--picz--

Use more beams, and make the sides of your roofs gray metal, will look good ;)

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I made it in case I ever decide to continue (read: start over) this. Also, because it looks cool and would be fun for any other invade CTF map.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
I am spamming this thread today

seba_test0025.jpg

Scaling better?

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Alright forums, help me out: current idea is red dynamite, brown straps, white wicks, silvery clock or something, grayish tape. Should I include different skins for this, y/n; if y, what skins?