Which gamemode is grossly underdeveloped?

Where should i develope next?

• Total voters

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
How incredibly original

LOL

And what the heck is that supposed to mean?
That pretty much every custom map is unoriginal because they use the same basic gamemode as an already-established map??

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
and I'm sure lots of displacement cliffs
We commented on this in the chat yesterday evening, i told people they were to slap me if i used too many of my cliffs... i instantly had three or four slaps.
I do not intend to use many cliffs at all

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
What theme will you be going for? I'd love to see you try and pull a well type theme, or granary rather than desert or alpine.

NovaSilisko

L42: Life, the Universe and Everything
aa
Feb 3, 2009
New mode soon to be released that's desgined for small AND large teams? Gasp.

lerlerson

L2: Junior Member
Nov 27, 2007
Hey Youme, if you're going to try to work on something because it's underdeveloped, you should try your hand at an Alpine theme. There aren't a whole lot of popular custom maps that use it, nevermind A/D maps.

Plus, seeing a non-desert map from you would be refreshing.

Anyhow, what's all this about a new gamemode? Something you know about from your trip to Valve, or what?

Waif

L7: Fancy Member
Mar 22, 2009
Would E be cap-able from the get go for blue?

lerlerson

L2: Junior Member
Nov 27, 2007
Hmm, actually, I had a sorta crazy idea. Suppose you mix Gravel Pit and Steel?

B C
A F
D E

Basically, you have to initially cap A and that opens B and D, and capping B opens C and D opens E and capping either C or E opens up F. Each path gives its own bonuses, and capping all but F makes Red spawn waay away from F. Too complicated?

Actually, that's not really like a Steel/Gravel Pit hybrid. Still an interesting idea, though, I suppose.