The "I just got a hat" celebration thread

Batandy

L3: Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hurray for me! I got a Familiar Fez by crafting a Soldier Stash and a Glengarry bonnet
And someone gave me a Milkman for a Bonk helm + Another hat (i don't remember) + crate!

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
The thread got locked for "Hate towards others". And he got an infraction for it ;)

The Steam Forums are weird that way: There's not a lot of consistency between when an infraction does or does not occur, depending on the specific moderator who happened to be around etc.

Also, the infraction system is weighted against people who post a lot. If two people both have one infraction every thousand posts, the person who posts more often will be more likely to accumulate enough within a span of time that causes them to be banned.

Mar 23, 2010

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
I found the Physician's Procedure Mask on Saturday. It's my third hat drop ever and the first one I've gotten that I was previously specifically wishing I had. :O

REEJ

L420: High Member
Aug 26, 2010
Current Hats: Vintage Ye Olde Baker Boy, Napper's Respite, Vintage Hustler's Hallmark, Vintage Engineer's Cap, Vintage Frenchman's Beret.
hax12.jpg

hand over the booty, this is too many to be legit

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
hand over the booty, this is too many to be legit

It's funny cuz I'm expanded on that. Before the Mannconomy Update, I started with only two hats: Pyro's Beanie, which dropped, and Ye Olde Baker Boy, which i crafted. Wanna know what I have now? Excluding limited items (like Lumbricus Lid), I have the follow:

Vintage Ye Olde Baker Boy, Napper's Respite, Vintage Brigade Helm, Vintage Triboniophorus Tyrannus, Vintage Hustler's Hallmark, The Vintage Heavy Duty Rag, Vintage Engineer's Cap, Vintage Shooter's Sola Topi, and Vintage Frenchman's Beret.

That's a hat for every class, minus a Medic hat, and two extra Pyro hats (Granted I'm counting the Lumbricus Lid as my Soldier Hat)
http://www.tf2items.com/id/littleedge Page 3 and 4

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
LE I want your Sola Topi

REEJ

Aug 26, 2010
It's funny cuz I'm expanded on that. Before the Mannconomy Update, I started with only two hats: Pyro's Beanie, which dropped, and Ye Olde Baker Boy, which i crafted. Wanna know what I have now? Excluding limited items (like Lumbricus Lid), I have the follow:

Vintage Ye Olde Baker Boy, Napper's Respite, Vintage Brigade Helm, Vintage Triboniophorus Tyrannus, Vintage Hustler's Hallmark, The Vintage Heavy Duty Rag, Vintage Engineer's Cap, Vintage Shooter's Sola Topi, and Vintage Frenchman's Beret.

That's a hat for every class, minus a Medic hat, and two extra Pyro hats (Granted I'm counting the Lumbricus Lid as my Soldier Hat)
http://www.tf2items.com/id/littleedge Page 3 and 4
:O
thought im doing well, from 3 hats I hated before the patch, to 3 hats i wanted the most and 5 hats in total.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Bwahaha, my perfect plan worked!

I traded my Bill's Hat for golden paint and an Old Guadadjsfdhgj.

Then I traded my Respectless Rubber Glove for a Pugilist's Protector.

Added some Gold Paint to it.

gold.jpg

Cerious

Aug 10, 2008
Bwahaha, my perfect plan worked!

I traded my Bill's Hat for golden paint and an Old Guadadjsfdhgj.

Then I traded my Respectless Rubber Glove for a Pugilist's Protector.

Added some Gold Paint to it.

gold.jpg

You could have traded your bill's for three or more hats. Instead you got a lame common hat and some common paint.

The second trade was OK though.

Feb 14, 2008
A fruitful 2 weeks of trading has brought me much prosperity!

before.png

(Can't see: Bill's Hat)

after.png

(Can't see: Vintage Fro)

-ZL-

L1: Registered
Sep 30, 2010
I just got Bill's Hat for a Pugilist's Protector, Old Guadalajara, Sober Stuntman and a Vintage Stainless Pot! :D