The "I just got a hat" celebration thread

3Dnj

Ducks
aa
Dec 21, 2008
I don't remember during my last gameday who said that I need a fez but... Yeah "Familiar fez" !!

That's just make a spy over powered.

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
I found the new Coupe D'isaster in my Festive Winter Crate. Thinking of putting it up for trade, I don't really like it. :(

I bought a Familiar Fez in the sale, and also bought a Camera Beard to go with it, since I promised myself that if I ever got the fez I'd get the beard too. They go well together. Hopefully this will encourage me to learn to persevere until I can play Spy well...

Sep 1, 2009
Got a trilby.

With my key.....now all i need is a description tag and to paint my hat black then it can defy logic

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
Traded the Coupe D'isaster (Heavy toupee) for the Industrial Festivizer (Christmas lights wrapped around the Engineer's helmet). I've finally accomplished my dream of owning an Engie hat. :thumbup: Still hoping to have a Safe'n'Sound or Texas Ten-Gallon eventually though.

Mar 23, 2010
Got a beastly pyromancer. Traded it around for other stuff. Ended up with Madame Dixie + 6 festive keys 8). Traded that + other stuffs for maxs head.

NINJABreadMan

L1: Registered
Nov 9, 2010
got the madem dixie traded for 2 hats
traded for more keys got another hat the detective noir
traded to my friend for stuff i forgot what
got another key and got the new heavy hat the king like one i guess
traded for a vintage ushanka
traded my enternal reward for vintage mining light
traded heavy hat for antlers for the soldier
went to shibbys gambling server and lost most of my items and hats

Mr. P. Kiwi

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 22, 2009
Contributed to all you awesome mappers who got a map official!
(By buying the "World Traveler" hat :) )
I bought all the stamps...