TF2Maps Presents: The Summer 2016 72hr TF2Jam!

BenCo

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 30, 2015
@LeSwordfish So I'm on vacation without a computer, but I would do a drawing. My question is that where can I upload the done picture when it's done, to get the medal?

action

L2: Junior Member
Jul 11, 2016
I guess you upload it to the downloads section and tag it with the 72hr jam tag

action

Jul 11, 2016
Yeah i was right you go to the downloads section,add download,choose which category it is (model,texture,etc.) and click continue,then you will see the title bar,you click the "no prefix" button behind the title bar,and you choose 72Hr tag.The rest is self explanatory

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
@LeSwordfish So I'm on vacation without a computer, but I would do a drawing. My question is that where can I upload the done picture when it's done, to get the medal?

@Vilzzex (ActionDevVito) is right. If you want to be considered for the showcase post or the exhibition game, feel free to PM it to me.

dala

L1: Registered
Jul 19, 2016
yo im new to this thing and am very interested in participating, what happens if you don't finish in before the deadline, are you still allowed to submit it and get the participant medal (i'm thinking about making a hud)

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
@LeSwordfish Is it fine I start on Saturday and end on Tuesday instead of the normal jam time (On 3 PM like my last post mentioned.)? Friday would have been perfect for me, but turns out I'm going on a visit, leaving me away from home for the whole day. Or if I get back, aren't I able to start in the normal time, 6 PM (9 PM for me)?

BenCo

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 30, 2015
@LeSwordfish But there still be a submission thread just like the last jam? Posting there should be better than PM you, right? But both method should be okay for me.

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
I guess i'll come out of the woodwork after quitting tf2 mapping for over a third of a year to do this.

Last edited:

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
Warning: I am making a mannpower map.

That is all.

Nuke

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 5, 2016

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
@LeSwordfish Let's say that rather than a map or a picture I write a fanfic. Does it still need to be delivered via the downloads section (if so, what kind of download is it?) or do I need you to pm you?
it better be about scout lathering lotion on heavy's back during a nice relaxing weekend on the beach

action

Jul 11, 2016
@LeSwordfish Let's say that rather than a map or a picture I write a fanfic. Does it still need to be delivered via the downloads section (if so, what kind of download is it?) or do I need you to pm you?
I asked this before.You are free to do it as a .txt download or use the "Other Resources" category of download to post without a file - and then link it or put it in the download post.

Bacon God

L1: Registered
Jun 26, 2016
would i be able to submit a particle effect (only asking because a friend of mine thinks i cant)

Flipy

I like foxes
aa
Jul 20, 2016
Ill try and make a map idea I had been planning out for the competition. Ill be going on vacation this weekend so is it fine if I say I started at 4:00 PM (EST) Wednesday - 4:00 PM (EST) Saturday ?