L6: Sharp Member
Mar 14, 2008
Unvote: Icarus
Vote: Rikka

Just for calling me scummy.

Rikka

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 10, 2009
There's a pretty good chance a mafia is in on your lynch. It's just to be expected. But the bandwagon has largely formed from "I want day one to end so let's just lynch the guy with most votes."

So alternatively, your mafia just trying to throw us off. And nrd, it isn't odd at all. It's a pretty reasonable assumption.

Urban

aa
Jul 27, 2009
Unvote: SniprPenguin

Vote: Icarus

Lets get this over with.

Numerous

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 14, 2009
Y'know what? I have proof I'm innocent:
innocent.jpg

See?

And therefore you should all vote for who I say you should vote for. And that is ICARUS. The bastard voted for me anyways.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind if it was nerdboy though. Bastard also voted me.

Last edited:

sniprpenguin

Mar 14, 2008

Unvote: Rikka
Vote: Numerous

Simply because you're awesome.

Numerous

Oct 14, 2009
Unvote: Icarus
Vote: Numerous

I don't trust him, his "proof" is kinda sketchy, I reckon he might be mafia.

And because he's so awesome. And so damn, damn sexy.

Rikka

Feb 10, 2009
Numerous has somehow managed to be both one of the smartest and dumbest players.

I really thing we should buckle down and get a real discussion going on who to vote. Not just "I want day 1 to end because I'll magically have an idea of who's mafia day 2."

I still stand by my vote. Pushing for that quick end. Not the only one guilty of it, but the f I was better at convincing people, I'd totally vote against you for your accusation that I may be mafia. is what really strikes me.

Not the most solid choice, but not much solid to work off of.

sniprpenguin

Mar 14, 2008
And yet I followed through with my threat. I changed my vote from the still-top-to-be-killed to you. And then to Numerous.

And yet still, even if the Mafia IS all voting for Icarus in some attempt to control the first two kills, then if I were Mafia, wouldn't I not have changed votes...?

Or am I trying to psych you out?

Or are you Mafia trying to psych me out into psyching you out?

Either way, Icarus will surely die, more than likely because he's got 6 against him. Sure, I may want this game to not last months, but at the same time I'm actually enjoying this. There are others who haven't said much at all who probably want this done sooner than I do.

/love this game <3

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
There's very little we can do in terms of voting people off at this point because nobody's dead. Come nightfall and someone gets killed, we'll then be able to guess at who is the mafia.

(If I die it's Numerous)

Rikka

Feb 10, 2009
Or Mafia kill off one of the people who have barely talked. Assuming the most likely scenario occurs and there are two dead innocents (lynch and nightkill) what have you learned? Who was in on the Icarus lynch? Yeah, tons of useful information there.

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
Hey, I'm more or less tied with nerdboy in the votes, so I don't know why I have to be the one to be lynched

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
I have let day last a little longer, but if it goes on for too much longer I'll have to end it with no lynch.

Numerous

Oct 14, 2009
Well, we have a conundrum now.

Let's consider:

Nerdboy just happens to be claiming "we don't really know, let's just vote someone off" which would happen to benefit the mafia because statistically, if we aren't actively gunning for the mafia then hitting an innocent is more likely, not to mention the mafia will avoid voting for other mafia (unless they're trying to bluff to gain an advantage) but that isn't definite, as he may just be stupid (honest opinion) and there is no way I'm going to assume there's no chance he's an idiot (no offence nerdboy) and then there's the fact that he claims "if I get lynched, it's numerous" which could be just general paranoia, or it could be a bluff by a mafia - it wouldn't be very effective seeing as how if he WAS mafia, after he gets lynched everyone will KNOW he's mafia, and then the only reason that I would be mafia would be if I was pulling off a bluff to try and make everyone think I wasn't mafia, which might be kinda stupid if he's just gotten his bluff called.

Or, theoretically, we could both be mafia pulling an elaborate scenario to try and make people think one of us is innocent, although I don't know why that would be very useful apart from the fact that if one of us was lynched, then the other could claim that they were right, and they are trustworthy.

So basically, Either nerdboy is stupid and innocent, or a very cunning mafia. So basically, don't underestimate the mafia.

Then again, the mafia could want this, although I doubt it since I've been the #1 person calling this crap, and I'm pretty sure I'm innocent.

So basically, fuck. I'm not even sure where I'm heading with this anymore.

EDIT: I also need to cut down on using the phrase "so basically".

OTHER EDIT: I know where I'm going with this. Nerdboy has displayed rare capacity for intelligence before, so I reckon he's mafia, although really, I doubt I'd trust my own judgement if I were anyone else, and I would probably look suspiciously like a mafia to me, if i weren't myself.

So, let's break the tie:
Unvote: Numerous
Vote: Nerdboy

Actually, an actual tally would be useful. If this causes a draw, disregard it. Lynching someone shows their perspective and whether they were mafia, which should've occurred to me before.

OTHER OTHER EDIT:
And if we're lucky, we just might hit a mafia, although again, this is statistically unlikely.

Last edited:

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
On the other hand, Numerous could just be using large walls of text to vote me off.

Hey, why is Numerous using such massive walls of text anyway?

EDIT: And why is he jumping to defend himself?

Last edited: