TF2Maps Mafia

Rikka

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 10, 2009
God. As much as I think this plan is a bad one, we need these lurkers to realize they need to be playing. So either they choose to play or we take the choice away from them.

Vote: Terwonick

Dark

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 27, 2009
Vote: Terwonick

Numerous

Oct 14, 2009
So last post here, I vehemently protest against this infraction. Since when is doing something in bad taste against the rules?

And I'm pretty sure giving someone an infraction when they haven't done anything against the rules, is against the rules. Therefore, anyone involved in giving me an infraction must give themselves an infraction. Also, infracting me again for replying would be in bad taste, which would mean you would have to infract yourself anyways.

Also, woo 4AM post.

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
This is where you take these things into private messages and not make a public fool of yourself.

We all asked you to leave. You're just taunting us now.

Last edited:

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Since when is doing something in bad taste against the rules? And I'm pretty sure giving someone an infraction when they haven't done anything against the rules, is against the rules

Welcome to the Internet! Where rules are made as we go and the community decides what is right and wrong often times. A wise man once said that you should probably listen to an Admin when they say "GTFO".. A lesser wise man awards you with a 3 day vacation for not doing so.

send a postcard (in suit of the thread) from the grave.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
Now all we need to do is to stop numerous from playing future games. Also I think terwonik has 6 votes already.

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
The townspeople circled Terwonik in a very un-original way. Terwonik sat there playing on this iPod, unaware of his impending doom.
One townsperson spoke up "Start contributing Terwonik, or we'll suspect you!" but this did not phase him. He just sat there.
The townspeople decended on him like a flock of grows to a (dead) corpse.

Terwonik, a loyal vanilla townsperson, has been lynched by the town.

It is now Night 3, please send in your night actions. PLEASE.

Last edited:

Rikka

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 10, 2009
So, yeah. Kind of dead.

For all currently remaining players as of Night 3, if you're still interested in playing and participating I'd like you to make a post saying so in this thread. Otherwise I think we're going to be calling it quits.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Calling quits. Sometimes I forget this thread exists.

Nov 14, 2009
Still Alive

This is kinda dead, if this is to be played again, 2 weeks is way too long for days.

IF anyone is still bothering to play, I think that that the most logical course would be, of course, to lynch me, since my last two candidates have failed. Well, the only person I can see thats more suspicious than I is Okrag, who immeidatly reports back to the thread, like he is somehow invested in it.

Vote: Okrag

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
It's still night time, on that note, I still havn't received any formal actions. At least the mafia player (The one who wasn't actually in charge of sneding me kills) talked to me on steam.

And you guys take much longer than 2 weeks :/

Nov 14, 2009
It's still night time, on that note, I still havn't received any formal actions. At least the mafia player (The one who wasn't actually in charge of sneding me kills) talked to me on steam.

And you guys take much longer than 2 weeks :/

My point is, if we didnt have 2 weeks, we wouldnt take that amount of time.

Dark

Nov 27, 2009
To start I want to make clear that I wouldn't mind continuing with this. However i think that the times are awfully long, and that if we restarted or adjusted the times everyone would be more involved, and it would be more fun.

Last edited:

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Sorry I haven't been active, but this just turned out to be a huge lot of speculation and wild accusation and I didn't find it very fun at all, so I am not going to participate anymore.

(Or, to stay more in character, I'm gonna go hang myself because life sucks)

Sep 12, 2008
I share Muffin's opinion on this one.

So this is what happened: I was disguised and somehow I managed to hang myself on the same cord muffin hanged himself. Life sucks indeed.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
However during the suicide Muffin was holding a handgun which he fired out his window as he was dying that shot me through the head.

An innocent townsperson has been killed.