TF2Maps Iso Pixel Collab Thread

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
More progress on mine:
pixel-collab-ym-2.gif

My sentry is far too small. doh

Also of note, dithering: http://kitted.deviantart.com/art/DITHERING-TUTORIAL-Basics-69747353

Last edited:
May 2, 2009
I'd like to take 23 and 68

EDIT: Did this
23%20and%2068_small.gif

Should I improve it or is this ok?

At first I thought the track could expand towards 22 and have an endpit on it but discarded it.

Last edited:
May 2, 2009
Bakscratch, maybe you could use the 20 piece to extend the helicopters tail so it wouldn't look so tiny and forced to fit into square.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
yyler that's a pathetic excuse, most of us are learning on the job.

Bakscratch, looks good but I totally agree with Tom, extend out that tail.

Grazr those tiles were nabbed by techie, I didn't realise you'd both picked 44 and 45 earlier, you'll have to pick some others.

Sorry Deodorant, 53 is already claimed.

Current comp:
pixel-collab-comp-1.gif

Looads of extra space now in tile 18.

Really guys, don't be afraid to spill over your tile, if you all stay within the black borders, we'll have a final image full of seams!

Last edited:

Deodorant

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 31, 2011
Here's mine currently. Not super happy with it, yet.

ibpEXN8ztKtzWp.gif
Add shading and it'll probably look fine.

Sorry Deodorant, 53 is already claimed.
Ah, missed that. 49 is fine for me, but feel free to move it if you think it will fit better or block less stuff in some other free place. By the way, could you write down claimed squares in numeric order in the OP? That'd make it easier to check which ones are free.

Looking great guys, wish I had talent so I could join you. Dang.
I've made some shitty emoticons several years ago. That's all the practice I have. Enter.

May 2, 2009
Could I now claim 6,7 and 19 ? I will go back to my first one after discussing with Bakscratch how we will get it to look more smooth.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Grazr those tiles were nabbed by techie, I didn't realise you'd both picked 44 and 45 earlier, you'll have to pick some others.

Ah, shoot, if Techie hasn't started yet i'd like to continue with this:

pixels.png

If not i'll find another spot where these tiles might fit... perhaps 65 67 and 70... EDIT: Damnit RaVage. 51, 57, 98 then.

Last edited:

Deodorant

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 31, 2011
Hey everyone! Should we try to somehow organize this so all tiles with specific environments are lumped together, like in the collab that inspired this? We could have one segment of the thing dedicated to orange desert, one to grass, one to spytech buildings etc..

If we don't it might end up looking horrifyingly schizophrenic.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Hey everyone! Should we try to somehow organize this so all tiles with specific environments are lumped together, like in the collab that inspired this? We could have one segment of the thing dedicated to orange desert, one to grass, one to spytech buildings etc..

If we don't it might end up looking horrifyingly schizophrenic.

I reckon if there's a follow up project we should allocate environment themes, yea. Good idea, i was just thinking that even. Though a part of me would like to see how schizophrenic this turns out to be :p

May 2, 2009
Now crazy idea:
What if we edited the whole grazr and fubars "hill" into desert theme and moved my first entry 41, 27 ? Or we could keep as it is now and see how schizophrenic it will end up.