TF2M Trading Thread

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
I'm looking for a Strange Flaregun.

I've got 2 Strange Backburners, a Strange Flamethrower, and a Strange Powerjack.

1:1 if you don't mind, or you can strike a deal with me

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
I'm looking for a Strange Flaregun.

I've got 2 Strange Backburners, a Strange Flamethrower, and a Strange Powerjack.

1:1 if you don't mind, or you can strike a deal with me

What non-strange stuff would you be interested in, in exchange for a flamethrower? I presume a Towering Pillar would not be enough?

TheKieranator

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 6, 2011
Oh great. Now I have to choose between the two of you O_O
I don't think I could do that.

EDIT: I have come to a decision: since I play Pyro more than I do Scout, and HellJumper did make an offer first, I am going to go with his trade. Sorry, Loc_n_lol

Last edited:

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
What non-strange stuff would you be interested in, in exchange for a flamethrower? I presume a Towering Pillar would not be enough?

I'm not really sure what that's worth honestly. I wouldn't mind doing that but I want to see if I can trade it (or something else) for a Strange Flaregun first.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
A couple questions for dealing with the trading forum on SPUF:

(1) Do all hats have levels? Because I saw someone selling a huge list of hats, all with levels listed, in exchange for other hats, and no mention of "leveled hats only please", but I don't see levels on any of my hats.

(2) Is there a list somewhere of roughly what the average going rate, in metal, is for any given item? I have no idea what's a reasonable offer for anything.

Harribo

aa
Nov 1, 2009
A couple questions for dealing with the trading forum on SPUF:

(1) Do all hats have levels? Because I saw someone selling a huge list of hats, all with levels listed, in exchange for other hats, and no mention of "leveled hats only please", but I don't see levels on any of my hats.

(2) Is there a list somewhere of roughly what the average going rate, in metal, is for any given item? I have no idea what's a reasonable offer for anything.

1. Yes they all have levels but they cant be seen ingame anyway so there kinda pointless

2. Tf2 Items & Hats Pricing Guide this is meant to be pretty accurate

Prop

L3: Member
Jun 17, 2010
Willing to trade, strange rocket launcher, strange shotgun and strange natasha. Best bid wins.