TF2M Minecraft?

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
=/ seems like it only has trouble when it knows im doing OT.

I swear last time it crashed i was doing OT as well..

Algebraic

L1: Registered
Jul 18, 2010
On the plus side, DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE :D
Also, i'm told there are animals, but i didn't see any

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
On the plus side, DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE :D
Also, i'm told there are animals, but i didn't see any

server was running the newest patch most the day, I also updated the overview to show the map at night time.. looks cool!

Algebraic

Jul 18, 2010
Cool! ive been busy all day and right when i logged on to see the new stuff it crashed :)

Are you still planning on doing a timelapse?

EDIT: Can someone PM me the IP?

Last edited:

nik

L12: Fabulous Member
Aug 14, 2009
I Pm'd Djive yesterday :(

if anyone has it PM me as well please

lucky

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 25, 2009
Are we allowed to (example) build the bridge first, and the supports after, or does the whole construction process have to be realism?

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Are we allowed to (example) build the bridge first, and the supports after, or does the whole construction process have to be realism?

nah finished product, however if there is a bridge without any structural support for 2+ days I'm sure people will figure it not going too.

I PM'ed people back IP.

And yes a LOT of the commands are now broken due to this last server update put out. Most/all side Dev's aren't willing to make a fix/patch due to how broken the new server.jar is.

PS: Easier way to follow this info is over at our friends http://playstuff.net/forumdisplay.php/113-Minecraft

nik

Aug 14, 2009
Connection refused: connect

D: what happened?

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007

nik

Aug 14, 2009
I am sad man :(

I still can't find the address for the new server :\

Last edited:

nik

Aug 14, 2009
I did anyways, but yeah it's somewhere in that thread in the private section, I'll PM you Algebraic :)

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
Has anyone been to my tower? If you go to the bay area where the lava lighthouse is, follow the shoreline with the torch path for about 5 minutes and you'll see an arrow. follow the arrow then you'll get to my tower with the cacti forest :D

nik

Aug 14, 2009
I just made a wooden hut near there, theres some animals trapped in a pit beside it hehe

Boylee

pew pew pew
aa
Apr 29, 2008
I did anyways, but yeah it's somewhere in that thread in the private section, I'll PM you Algebraic :)

We moved it to private because we were getting a lot of guest traffic and also some randoms turning up on the server. Given the lack of admin control at the moment coupled with Joe Public's love of griefing we thought it would be wise to tuck it away for now.

Any Playstuff members should be able to see the thread though so just go and sign up. :p

Algebraic

Jul 18, 2010
Erm... i just got on for a minute and everything was on fire and the lighthouse was broken....did i miss something?

Erich

Mar 28, 2010
Erm... i just got on for a minute and everything was on fire and the lighthouse was broken....did i miss something?

Someone (most logical case) probably vandalized the lighthouse, and the thing is without the anti-greifing blocks in place, things do light on fire. Like trees. And they're impossible to put out, as fire can jump up to something like 5 blocks away to another tree. I'm partially responsible for the lack of trees around my tunnel entrance. Which is almost useless since unless you've been out to super's place by foot, you'll crash in the area below and above it. Stupid glitches.