TF2M Minecraft?

Dec 25, 2007
Oh no!

I worked til 4am last night, finishing off my many-pillared hall of stone built around the lavafall.

I connect this morning, and find the world is reverted back to an earlier state, losing hours and hours of work. :(

Even worse, every time I go to begin the long slow process of doing the work again, the client crashes whenever I enter that room. :crying:

I can only hope DJ took a backup when he restarted the server about 12 hours ago.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Hey guys. Yes sorry. I posted a few updates on Playstuff

http://playstuff.net/showthread.php/2757-regarding-the-server-issues

Long story short. Many.Many servers are having issues after latest patch of worlds deleting, people not connecting and servers crashing after about 5-7 hours of update. ATM being alpha there isn't much we can do just hopefully there is a patch very soon to fix it =(

Algebraic

L1: Registered
Jul 18, 2010
Attempted to make a combination lock door. Its done for the most part, i just have to figure out how to set the combination and i need to make a reset button.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Attempted to make a combination lock door. Its done for the most part, i just have to figure out how to set the combination and i need to make a reset button.

You're a sick sick man

Besides I know the combination....

ITS BURROW THROUGH THE SIDE LULZ!

Algebraic

Jul 18, 2010
You're a sick sick man

Besides I know the combination....

ITS BURROW THROUGH THE SIDE LULZ!

Not if i...MAKE A TRAP! Possibly one involving cactus or maybe sand and water? oh wait....that means i have to de-flood every time someone digs through....well other than that: rumor has it notch is going to implement a system where players can protect certain blocks from being destroyed by other players. Oh wait...your an admin....

Sep 1, 2009
I am on now and I see and hear no one....why am i alone!?

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Cant even play, crash every 10 seconds. This happening to anyone else?

With my luck its prolly the server =/

I wont be home for another hour and a half.

EDIT::: All seemed ok, im home now, server is up and people were in.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2007
Well, I managed to finish off (for the third time, as the server crashed again halfway through the day yesterday) my secret lair below Mount Skullmore:

If you'd like to visit it, enter the skull (swim up the waterfalls), and head down past the crafting table and furnace, and down the very very long ladder. Follow the hallway from there.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Cannot connect to server.

I had no idea it was down sadly. If ever you cant connect or anyone can't shoot a msg in steam. I was out tonight.

This should be changing soon though......

WastedMeerkat

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2009
Last edited:

Algebraic

Jul 18, 2010
I'm working with Wondwi to perfect a combination lock design...so i might be able to fix the one in my house later lol

Arhurt

L6: Sharp Member
May 7, 2008