TF2 Update 11/30?

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
Decent patch, but my friend is oh-so-desperately waiting for the new Medic pack and game mode. He wants to run around like Freakazoid...

You mean, the rumored-but-never-confirmed models that some people were claiming would appear during the Halloween events to go with the spooky maps?

I'm dubious. I think the ratio of wishful thinking to facts doesn't look good.

Jimmy

L420: High Member
Jul 6, 2009
A sixth pack was stated, but whether it was the medic pack Im unsure. Also Ive got another snow day today, so if this update hits today I get to view all the nicely painted hats that I already view through Diamao's paint fix! Yay! :|

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Links to pics have been disabled due to "too much traffic." Unkay.

Shouldn't matter much tho if the update is hitting today.

Kep

Mr.Blob

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jun 12, 2009
has this update been confirmed to have come out today?

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
I don't think it's ever been confirmed. Just educated guesswork (or wishful thinking).

Also, found pics:

http://www.daimao.org/gallery/

[Edit] Also, improved billycock still looks crap. Needs to be either the band or the hat, not both. Trophy belt, whiskered gentleman, and stovepipe are win.

Kep

Last edited:

Da_Man

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 23, 2009
That was semi-disappointing.

The Mann Co. Cap looks better. Do like the Alien Swarm hat.

PL-7764

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 4, 2009
I might have to actually paint something after this goes live. :p Really liking the Mann Co. Cap and Trophy Belt.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
Even if it was true I never expected it to be on time. It's Valve, guys, what were you thinking?

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
Someone decides to say a patch must come out on some day. Valve never makes such a statement. Community is surprised/annoyed when no patch materializes.

Hmph.

Tarun

L1: Registered
Nov 27, 2010
[Edit] Also, improved billycock still looks crap. Needs to be either the band or the hat, not both. Trophy belt, whiskered gentleman, and stovepipe are win.

Kep
Can't say I agree with the Trophy Belt at all. Would still prefer to see the actual hat be paintable than just the belt. It'd look so much better. Shouldn't be that hard to model/texture either since all you'd most likely need is the sniper's plain hat model attached to the Trophy Belt and then make that paintable.