Snowdrift

CTF Snowdrift b4a

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
Released b2 and submitted to the contest... Everything seems ok, there doesn't seem to be any pakrat or cubemap fails...
But If you notice a major problem with b2, let me know immediately so I can make a quickfix

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009

Radaka

L420: High Member
May 24, 2009
Also - you shouldn't go into the void when taking overhead photos, then you get funky colours instead of a nice black background. ;)

Super-nooby question coming up, but how do you take an overhead picture without going into the void?

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Jonah, going to have an update for the cap doors...I apologize, as this should have been how they were in the very beginning, I can only make the excuse of inexperience.

This update should be out in about 3 hours or so.

betterimage.jpg

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
I'm having some odd errors trying to compile, and I've got no time to attempt to fix them, so I'll have to delay b3.
Sorry :(

It's ok! I'm excited to see the x-mas items being used (if only for a short limited time)! Send me a sweet steam message when this version gets play tested!

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
Vrad still refuses to run properly when compiling with -final, but I wanted to release something so I just ran a normal compile and here it is, snowdrift b3.
I was planning to have 2 versions, _b3 and _event with rexy's xmas models and different lighting, but since christmas is already over (well kinda), I only released b3 with the xmas health and ammo.
I didn't check If I forgot to pakrat anything so if you notice a missing texture, tell me immediately and I'll fix it.