sd_nowhere

SD sd_nowhere _a10d

Tiftid

the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
aa
Sep 10, 2016
-Rebuilt mid and the australium area to hopefully be more interesting and accommodating for all classes
-This included getting rid of the bridge. RIP :(
-This also included moving the capture area up to the platform that connected mid and the rocket room, so mid and the rocket room should now be equally able to contest the capture

-Added a new spawn exit which goes directly to the connector between your team's routes (and requires a propjump)

-Added more health and ammo before the rocket area in hopes of compensating for my brutal (and semi-unintentional) removal of literally every good sentry spot in or near the rocket room (well, it's not a "room" anymore)

-Added a small atrium area outside the spawn exit that went to the rocket room, to reduce the number of angles respawning players have to worry about

-A game_text now notifies you if you're carrying the australium; this should hopefully reduce the number of scenarios where players accidentally grief their team by forgetting they were carrying the objective

-I think I removed literally every areaportal so your framerate should be worse now
-The skybox coverage of rooftops is also generally less rigorous now (but they're still almost all clipped off)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tiftid

aa
Sep 10, 2016
-The bridge of death is back

-Generally the cliff side of mid has been adjusted to be more open and less like a "McDonalds playplace"

-Added a missing anti-flag barrier

-Removed the experimental third spawn exit

-May I interest you in going to the bottom left corner of your TF2maps webpage and changing your theme to "Default Style" because it changes the default font to the one with the cool 20th century 2 and generally makes the website look way more 2009-y

Tiftid

aa
Sep 10, 2016
-The australium now takes 60 seconds to enable after the round starts, as it should

-RED and BLU now have an equal number of spectator cameras

Tiftid

aa
Sep 10, 2016
-the bridge is gone again

-it has been replaced with a shack that connects to the top of mid and contains the australium

-mid also got its hills back I guess

Tiftid

aa
Sep 10, 2016
-The hill at mid has been totally flattened, allowing snipers to see the control point from their battlements

-The sniper side of mid now has some cover

-We do a little detailing

-It's now harder to hold the enemy team's spawn from the courtyard just outside the rocket room

-Adjusted spectator cameras

-Added a shadow_control so dynamic shadows can now be cast by gameplay-related objects (players, buildings, health kits, ammo packs, etc...)

Tiftid

aa
Sep 10, 2016
-Added a third spawn exit that branches off from the rocket courtyard to go into the building connecting the two sides of the map

-Adjusted the open side of the map so that you're safe from enemy snipers unless you go up to the top of the hill or go onto your battlements

-Relocated and upgraded some of the health and ammo leading up to mid
-Removed the small health and ammo directly before the rocket room

-Fixed an issue where the round timer would not unpause if the australium was taken into the death pit

-Fixed an overlay in BLU spawn being invisible

-Fixed some brush faces being completely black