Required Listening

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
'Dschinghis Khan'- a group of Germans singing/dancing disco songs based on istorical peoples, places, and events. A Genghis Khan "impersonator" is their mascot.

Here's their initial classic:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzmI3vAIhbE

Their songs are surprisingly catchy. I don't speak a word of German but its all so exciting. I recommend "Machu Picchu", the pan flute solos are pretty good

... and now I feel bad for listening to this. It's just that really cheesy kind of enjoyable; basically the German village people

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
I'm putting David Bowie's Blackstar in here. Not because of his death (RIP by the way), but because the music is simply brilliant. Again, you'd enjoy it even more when on all kinds of drugs but I can't give my experience on that experience.

Spipper

Former cheese man Gorgonzola
aa
Feb 18, 2012
Mike Patton, the man behind the classic My ass is on fire, has done some excellent covers of Italian songs:

Also, as the filthy, uncultured peasant I am, I too enjoy me some videogame soundtacks. Especially Takushi Hiyamuta's music for Undercover Cops:

Finally, I'm going to break the mold a bit and suggest the SleepyCast, which I usually listens to while mapping.

It's not for everyone, since they're not shy of mocking any topic. But if you're into that stuff, then it's hella entertaining. They also feature various personalities such as Tom Fulp, JonTron and WillFromAfar.

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Still binging on Gorillaz. I tend to focus on one artist for a while before I move on to focus on others.

btw last February Gorillaz released much of their music onto their YouTube channel for free in prep for their 2016 album. Here's some tracks from Plastic Beach (listen in order for best effect):

btw the entire album is fantastic; give it a listen sometime

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Phil Collins makes some good songs, doesn't he?

(Click the "?" for a catchy, but very NSFW song)

Aug 30, 2015

Melvin D Engineere

L4: Comfortable Member
Feb 25, 2012
Joel - Rev Thinks The Beatles Are Death Metal - THE MUSIC VIDEO

Tomodachi Life - Dragon's Dilda (Original by Vinny, Cover by Joel)
View: https://youtu.be/EJaZ6Jd3QgE

F-Zero Big Blue Remix (Rock/Metal)

Bowser's Theme - Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Music

The Hellion/Electric Eye - Judas Priest

Last edited:

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Anamanaguchi - Endless Fantasy (album)

Favourite tracks: Akira, U n Me, Bosozoku GF, Planet, Snow Angels

Last edited:

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

The rest of this album is fantastic, too.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

EDIT: Replaced with better quality upload.

Last edited: