Preferred method of donation

What payment options is more convinient to you?

• Credit Card

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Paypal

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Cash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Check/Money Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In Chickens

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
how are donations going at the moment? enough spare cash for another contest?

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
how are donations going at the moment? enough spare cash for another contest?
not yet. i wouldnt mind doing out of pocket since thats how ive been doing it all this time. with everything from ads, to subscription buys, ive yet to even break 50% even. :O

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
Give us an option to donate unrelated to subscriptions, please.

Or, If possible, to donate towards other members subsciptions, so members who feel like donating more can pave the way for someone they feel deserves a member rank in the community who may be strapped for cash.
if you do implement the above idea please allow people to do so anonymously if they choose

Last edited:

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Give us an option to donate unrelated to subscriptions, please.

i'll go ahead and work on adding another option for just 'donation' unrelated to sub purchase.

thanks.

edit- ive added a little note in the donation page for users wanting to help even more.
http://forums.tf2maps.net/payments.php

thanks again for the suggestion Dox :)

Last edited:

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
right now, yes. but paypal does take credit and debit cards without signup.

Ah, i didn't know that. Handy! When my rent goes out i'll check my balance and hopefully i've done enough overtime to atleast let me sub for a few months. Plug something back into this amazing community.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
I went ahead and voted "in chickens", because I sadly can't donate. I could give you a fiver or something, but since I'm not 18, I can't have a credit card, and sending a check to Norway would probably cost you more than you'd get from me. :p