Planless

Planless A2A

theatreTECHIE

Yet another Techie for the net...
aa
Jun 19, 2015
Planless - A Japanese style 3 point payload

Conceived and made during the limited time I had available in the 72 hours (hopefully sometime I'll be able to spend 3 solid days working on a map).

No idea how it plays, but hopefully well, considering how much effort I put into the roofs...

Thanks as always to ABS for his magnificent pack.
Additional thanks to Freyja and E-Arkham for the Japanese theme

fubarFX

The "raw" in "nodraw"
aa
Jun 1, 2009
@fubarFX Compiling with CompilePal most things were packed, apart from the materials for the Japanese resupply lockers and the bridge.
pretty sure that was fixed in the newer versions of compilepal, which version are you running?

leprecan

L2: Junior Member
Feb 10, 2013
Got to play for a short time yesterday on the EU server, can't wait to try it again! Was pretty darn fun to defend on.

theatreTECHIE

Yet another Techie for the net...
aa
Jun 19, 2015
Got to play for a short time yesterday on the EU server, can't wait to try it again! Was pretty darn fun to defend on.
That's great to hear! I'll be updating the map as soon as I can to fix the missing textures (I have the fixed version waiting on my computer).
It might be a bit more time until a2 though, since I'll be trying to focus on my other map (pl_vigil) and getting that to late beta/release candidate. Who knows though, I might get an itch to do some layout mapping rather than detailing at some point...