pl_drumwalk

PL pl_drumwalk a11

KineSquared

L2: Junior Member
Sep 30, 2012
I've made some slight balance changes to last and first, but I completely rebuilt the lighting, skybox, displacements, and spawns! Everything should work much better, and have less issues during testing, to allow for more gameplay-focused tweaks going forward!

Read the rest of this update entry...

KineSquared

L2: Junior Member
Sep 30, 2012
I don't have too good a clue what to do in what order for beta mapping/testing, so all im doing is the best I can! I've looked through most of the detailing guides on tf2maps, but none of them seem to start from step 1 of detailing and optimization. Any and all advice will help!

Read the rest of this update entry...

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
I don't have too good a clue what to do in what order for beta mapping/testing, so all im doing is the best I can! I've looked through most of the detailing guides on tf2maps, but none of them seem to start from step 1 of detailing and optimization. Any and all advice will help!

Are you saying this hasn't been playtested? If so, then yikes. Look at the "Getting your map tested" section of this post. It's a little outdated, as we use Discord instead of Steam Chat now, but it should work just about the same.

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
Don't forget, still needs a lot of work until RC1 :p