Petrol

CP Petrol a18

Apr 13, 2009
This brings up a question I've been wondering for a while now: Is there some way to collect stats on what points BLU had managed to capture before time ran out, when they lose? I know the Feedback system keeps track of win/loss/stalemate percentages, but it would be helpful to know, out of the X times RED wins, how many times BLU has only gotten as far as A, B, C, or none at all. Since the basic idea (in theory) is for each point to be progressively harder to cap than the last.

You can guess based on the length of the round and knowledge of how much time each cap awards

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
I've gotten TLD to play this a bit lately just to mess around. Most people like it, some players that I consider idiots say they get lost, etc. The major complaint is really detailing; they want a finished map. They think it's a hard a/d map for BLU (and it is, for some reason, on TLD--possibly due to players that dont know the map going engie) but overall enjoy it.

Increasing time awarded would probably make it easier in general. Not sure if I advise it.

Schrikvis

L1: Registered
Aug 3, 2011
Yyler is kinda right, as the bots did similiar things yet didn't stalemate.
Maybe goof around with the cap-times a lil?

Mar 23, 2010
bump.

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
Holy mother of Necro Posting! Last semester I took a course at my university in NECROMANCY and to practice my arts I have successfully revived Petrol from the grave! BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! With an all new last point (again) you can experience the thrill that is Petrol in what may be one of the final alphas of this forever alpha'd map! Because I sure as hell am not designing another last point, I'll tell you that!

This last point was designed to have some height advantage, some of the "Hold a point for a long time when you're on offense" feel that Petrol has always had, as well as an attempt to incorporate the ability to attack from two sides equally well. Hopefully it actually plays out to my expectation.

3zpuC.jpg

3zpva.jpg

3zpBw.jpg

3zpvK.jpg

3zpAb.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK: Click Here!

Uploaded to the TF2Maps.net servers

Sep 7, 2012
CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have one small worry : the final point doesn't feel spectacular enough. :(