Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
I hope the readers of this thread realize that we've just spent an entire day waving goodbye to a community member.

This is getting a little silly.

Gerbil

aa
Feb 6, 2009
I had a pretty neutral attitude about this whole flame debacle. But seeing someone who actually knows what he's doing giving up on an entire community is just plain sad. Last time I've seen such drama over a single member was back when I was playing maplestory private servers. Not saying that flame is completely in the right over here. You had your bad moments flame and it's a shame that you're leaving. But staying somewhere where you appear to be not welcome is even worse. Sad to see you go.

I'll be sure to tell you if any of my 1,000,000 maps turn out to have some potential. :p

ANova

L7: Fancy Member
Jul 16, 2009
gg Flame have fun I don't hate you nor like you I've seen a lot of people do this and i'm just getting tired of it.
If anyone else leaves i'm going to kill a babe (aka.........looks at chat YOU! /points at you)

Mar 23, 2010
I hope the readers of this thread realize that we've just spent an entire day waving goodbye to a community member.

This is getting a little silly.

Now i feel dumb for crying this morning. :(

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Now i feel dumb for crying this morning. :(

Lighting a candle and placing it on your front porch, calling out of work for bereavement leave

Writing a letter to the president to see if we can get a holiday named after him, naming our first child "flame"

etc etc

FreeLance_FoX

L6: Sharp Member
Sep 6, 2008
Last time we had a comp player rage quit, there were certainly no MARguments about whether it was a good or bad thing.

:p

Jimmy

L420: High Member
Jul 6, 2009
Oh well, its a shame to see you go Flame. You were a great asset, and you helped influence the changes I made (and I'm still making) to Bedrock, and you certainly at things show me I had the potential to map great things. If I need any 6v6 testing or advice from a competitive point of view for my maps, since only playing some 6v6 on tf2lobby now and then makes me less than adept for such advice, Ill certainly throw you a line man. Oh and FYI I was joking when I said that "I killed flame now Im pro" the other day. :p

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Lighting a candle and placing it on your front porch, calling out of work for bereavement leave

Writing a letter to the president to see if we can get a holiday named after him, naming our first child "flame"

etc etc

People will look back and say "Remember the great Flame incident of twenty ten?"

(A shame he wont be there to say "that was me". We all know how he likes to take credit) :p

Last edited:

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
everything's been said. please don't put any more words into this, grazr...

Cerious

Aug 10, 2008
Id retort but I dont even know who you are @ cerious

and <3 fox

i used to post here a lot but lately i've taken a step back and just lurked on these forums.

otherwise, you may know me as the guy who runs those spuf6v9 events, a fellow community contributor, and some guy on your etf2l highlander team.

feel free to retort now if you want to. i know i would if i were in your shoes.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
People will look back and say "Remember the great Flame incident of twenty ten?"

(A shame he wont be there to say "that was me". We all know how he likes to take credit) :p

We'll all be able to look back and remember exactly what and where we were when it happened. Hell i even remember what i was eating. I was talking just yesterday to my family about this and my cousin is still a complete wreck. She finished a scrap book of this whole incident however many of the pages of the construction paper is starting to tear due to how often she is looking through it and well sadly, the prints are starting to smear from the tears.

My friend Victor used to be an avid TF2 player and highly competitive. I used to pick on him in game because he used to go around and when he killed someone he used to always scream with all_speak on "you've been flamed!!!!". I'm sorry to say that flame...no pun intended, has been dwindled and you are lucky to even get a spark anymore. Victor now plays Windows Solitaire. On the off chance he does get a win with all the fire works going off If I'm lucky that day I may see a single tear of excitement and hope, however it has been a very long time.

Flame

aa
Jul 19, 2009
i used to post here a lot but lately i've taken a step back and just lurked on these forums.

otherwise, you may know me as the guy who runs those spuf6v9 events, a fellow community contributor, and some guy on your etf2l highlander team.

feel free to retort now if you want to. i know i would if i were in your shoes.

if your biggest contribution to tf2 is spuf6v9s, i need not retort.

Cerious

Aug 10, 2008
if your biggest contribution to tf2 is spuf6v9s, i need not retort.

oh boy i sure am insulted. at least i'm not some arrogant prick and i don't brag about how good of a contributor i am. as i said, your attitude sucks, you're just making it more and more obvious with each reply. what next, are you going to brag about being an admin for the etf2l highlander tournament? how many people you have on your friends list? how many people know you in this community? i said that i wasn't going to ignore the fact that you're a good contributor, because you are, but your attitude flat-out sucks.

sheesh, i might as well just go ahead and quote parts of the opening post that show how egotistical you are.

Cerious

Aug 10, 2008
+1 would read again

stop trying to troll me to hide the fact that you can't come up with a good comeback or something to disprove me with - your attitude sucks and you know it.

anyways i've had enough of all these stupid retorts on a public topic - let's take this to private messages if you have anything more to say, like "OMG spuf6v9s? what a shitty event that nobody cares about hahahah."

Status
Not open for further replies.