PLR Nightfall

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
There are no rolldowns if that is what you're implying. :p

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
A12 should be here next week which will feature the new stage 3, pruning of collision rain, and (maybe) the return of rollbacks in the first 2 stages.

Tidbit: Here's the sketch I made for this layout for those who care.

sketch-2.jpg

Feb 14, 2008
Your ramps are not so subtle now! Hahahaha! Your secret plot is revealed!

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
Let me bring this up again.

compare.jpg

Here's a modified version of the texture on the right.

compare2.jpg

Better?

Garner

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 16, 2009
Splendid :D is this map still under construction? because i remember testing the b11 on map test about a month ago, and i loved it. Its one of the best plr_maps on the net :)

It would be such a shame if this was shelved, as it is a truely great map :D If you release and RC, let either myself know, or pop over to Fragmasters.co.uk and post your map in the TF2 section, and we'll try and get our admins to get it on the rotation (as the head admin likes to see mappers post their maps, and peoples responses to the OP).

So yeah, i'll big you up if you post an RC version over at FM and ill try and push for the map to be added. We got SWATY's pl_outback_rc3 on the server, and its a firm favourite with everyone, so no doubt if you progressed with your map, it can follow in the same footsteps :)

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
Well if you look my previous post in this thread was only yesterday so, yes, it is still very much in development. :p

Thanks for the offer. FYI, I'm trying to push for a first beta before Christmas so you could expect an RC sometime late January or early February. :)

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
Alpha 12 - November 17th
  • Added new Stage 3
  • Rollbacks return in both Stages 1 and 2!
  • Updated crossover logic to work correctly during overtime. (Unlikely that it would of ever been a problem but, you know, better safe then sorry.)
  • Some visual changes

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
I wish I had replied sooner, but I don't like the new rocks as much as the old. The new ones are grey and colorless. Try adding some purple/brown tint to it.

better safe then sorry

Not a problem? NOT A PROBLEM!? DING DONG! DING DONG! ALPHA 12! COME AND GET IT!

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
Oh and I forgot. I've removed as many collision rain particles as possible so it should run a lot better. :)

Nightbox

L1: Registered
Jun 5, 2009
Hmm, if i run this map on my server, i'm getting 400 ping with 3-5 fps.

Same for slate, and an other user reported too.

Do you know something ?