New Unknown Items (Thursday, May 20)

T

The Asylum

Whaaat are you insane? with the exception of the heavy bandanna they're all turd.

Are you calling the new Pyro Centurion helmet and Soldier Mountie hat bad?

I must now disagree with everything you say from now on. Go ahead, tell me that babies shouldn't be boiled alive and eaten. You'll see which side I'm on.

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
If trading ever comes around, I'd be willing to trade a Tyrant's Helm for the Merryweather :p

Last edited:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Are you calling the new Pyro Centurion helmet and Soldier Mountie hat bad?

I must now disagree with everything you say from now on. Go ahead, tell me that babies shouldn't be boiled alive and eaten. You'll see which side I'm on.

Babies SHOULD be boiled alive and eaten.

Also yes I am saying that they are turd. I am glad I managed to craft the good pyro hats before they added these to water down the chances of crafting anything half decent. Even the beanie beats these new ones.

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
I'll run Ye Olde GCF-differ when I get home and see if anything else below the radar changed. (You know, like new models or textures for you to use ;))

Nothing surprising. A dll or two, hats and weapons, and some updates to tf\resource\ui\HudPlayerHealth.res and the addition of the blood-droplet vmt/vtf.

Nutomic

L11: Posh Member
Feb 7, 2009
Why is an update introducing some hats and weapons 800mb big?

Thats 2 hours of downloading for me :/

Retroid

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 25, 2009
Why have we got bleeding now? Seems a bit pointless...

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
everyone in this thread is 100% sure that their opinion is the right one.

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
Yeah, I don't like the bleeding Kukri either, especially because it messes up cloaking (which probably isn't on purpose).

The Demo axe however is a lot of fun with the Targe (though kinda redundant as it plays extremely similar to the Eyelander, just slow).

Feb 14, 2008
Whaaat are you insane? with the exception of the heavy bandanna they're all turd.

I don't think you noticed the Demoman Pirate hat. :facepalm:

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
I adore both the new pyro hats.

Though the Whiskered Gentleman needs to be misc.

Feb 17, 2009
Crafted Heavy duty rag

200px-Doorag.png

Last edited: