Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
- Sep 5, 2010
I still think lighting could use a fair bit of work, but I'm liking where everything is going!
- colour correction
- lighting tweaks
- minor detail changes
- changed lightglows on lighting
- fixed issue of construction pack not being properly packed into bsp
- changed signs to create a more consistent theme
- occluders and optimization
- added more lighting to interiors of the buffer buildings
- changed road texture
- changed detail in out-of-bounds area and 3d skybox
Can we get an updated download link?
So I guess that means we'll never get the RC version of this map.
I got a chance to play one of the earlier versions of this map and thought it looked really nice visually. I can't remember much about how it played though.
As an actual real update on Maple Ridge:
I am still working on it, although admittedly slowly due to other restraints on my time. That being said, the current version is, in my opinion, fairly close to release ready. Thanks for putting up with the wait.
We are also looking for a modeler to make some new autumnal trees for both KotH Maple Ridge and CP Kombu. Should we use your model you'd also be credited in both maps and you will have the choice for your model to be included in the Autumnal Pack (which I swear I have plans to do more on) and if either map were to go in-game you would of course get cuts. Contact me on Steam if you have any interest.
Images don't work in spoilers.
Oh, really? It worked in the preview, and I didn't want to take up a giant space with the image.
Here, I'll just link it.
- Complete redesign of out-of-bounds area
- Fixed broken clipping
- Redesign of skybox
- Minor changes to lightmaps
- Other minor detail changes
- Optimization changes