Map Test Gameday for 11-15-08

Gadget

aa
Mar 10, 2008
Last edited by a moderator:

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
AAAAAAAAANnnnnnndd, we are closed for business, Ill get the event updated, the maps uploaded, and see you all (and more!) on Saturday!

Bob, wrote your name with the \ on purpose because the | would ruin my table.... and we cannot have that...

Last edited:

Dox

Oct 26, 2007
I apologize for a bug that the blu forward spawn door wasn't working, I forgot to enable the triggers after capturing C. I've just uploaded a fixed version so if you already downloaded the map please do again.

ack, I thought you would have updated your previous post's link...
I just deleted the map, and redownloaded it from your old post so I just uploaded the damaged one to the server.

S3BB0_L1C1OUS

L3: Member
Nov 2, 2008
How about adding the server address to the overview as well?

Gadget

aa
Mar 10, 2008
ack, I thought you would have updated your previous post's link...
I just deleted the map, and redownloaded it from your old post so I just uploaded the damaged one to the server.

sorry for that. If you redownloaded it everything should be fine because _a2 and _a2fixed are the same maps now, both fixed.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Due to unavoidably being ill and spending the entire day in bed feeling sorry for myself I missed the entire event :(

Please tell me there were demos recorded.

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

L10: Glamorous Member
Apr 12, 2008
There might have been. Dox changed SourceTV to auto, but that was for the last 3-4 maps. Safe bet is that you weren't covered.

Dox

Oct 26, 2007
and I have no clue how to operate source tv, I dont even know if it got the videos recorded after I turned it on. Anyone feel like enlightening me on where the videos would be?

And sorry Youme, I turned it on well after your map, Next gameday ill try to get demos for all if I can figure it all out.