(Joke Map Idea) Pl_nyoom

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by HolySnickerPuffs, Aug 27, 2015.

1. HolySnickerPuffs

aa HolySnickerPuffs Bad at TF2, Loves Mapping For TF2

Positive Ratings:
    I've had this idea floating around my head for a joke map, but I though I would run it passed you guys, so that if/when I do it, people won't be too pissed off at me.

PL_Nyoom's gimmic is an extremely fast payload, with a spike of some sort at the front. The spike has a tigger_hurt on it that activates only when the cart is being pushed. The map will have to moderately difficuly for BLU to attack, as their payload will not only be fast, but will also have a larger push radius.

2. Lain

aa Lain Resident wrong opinion holder

Positive Ratings:
    Sounds unplayable. Even Snowplow would be funnier, given how that map is serious and has the train.

3. Lenny

Lenny L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Why.

4. puxorb

aa puxorb L69: Emoticon

Positive Ratings:
    This sounds exactly like pl_frontier. (Which is an official map btw). As the train moves faster, the mouth on the Lil' Chew-chew chomps down on players as it runs into them.

In the earlier tests of pl_frontier, BLU could push the train way too fast and it was not fun at all for RED.

5. Zed

aa Zed Certified Most Crunk™

Positive Ratings:
    Why not have it move so absurdly fast that the cart immediately moves out of pushing range upon getting touched?

6. Vincent

aa Vincent 🔨 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi 🔨

Positive Ratings:
    Like a rifle.
    That uses trains as bullets.

7. Fantasma

aa Fantasma

Positive Ratings:
    WHy not instead of round end of payload, you have to put in as many as you can before time runs out, whilst the other team has to do the same.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. MaccyF

aa MaccyF Notoriously Unreliable

Positive Ratings:
    In all my years of playing TF2 i have never noticed this

9. Turnip

aa Turnip The 80s Vegetable

Positive Ratings:
    Joke map taken so seriosly by the TF2 mappers, I garuntee you someone was thinking of making this map XD