Japan Content Pack

Japan Content Pack 1.1

MaccyF

Notoriously Unreliable
aa
Mar 27, 2015
I'd meant to release a Japan pack expansion for awhile now, including new roof types and skycards, but other projects have been taking priority. I'll include some skybox versions of the sakura trees as well as the new trees in the expansion and try to get that out this weekend.

man those roofs were exactly what i was looking for the other day, can't wait to get my hands on them

phi

aa
Nov 6, 2011
I'd meant to release a Japan pack expansion for awhile now, including new roof types and skycards, but other projects have been taking priority. I'll include some skybox versions of the sakura trees as well as the new trees in the expansion and try to get that out this weekend.

Thanks a bunch. Reckoner thanks you as well.

Bunker Junker

L3: Member
Jul 28, 2017
Great stuff, sadly everything turns into errors.

Bunker Junker

L3: Member
Jul 28, 2017
Works fine for plenty of others. At what point are you seeing errors?

When I open it up, I notice all of the stuff just turns into "ERROR models" that I used to find on Gmod servers.

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
Heads-up to anyone else having this problem.

Three model VMTs have a double forward slash in their texture path, and CompilePalX can't parse it to pack the VTF. The affected materials are:

japanese_bridge01
japanese_resupply_main01
japanese_resupply_door01

If you open the materials in a text editor and turn the // into /, CPX will find the VTFs.