IRON MAPPER: Friday October 23rd

hyperhopper

L1: Registered
Oct 18, 2009
He might not be happy with you posting that...

but how fair is it that just becausei havent posted 200 times, i cant watch it? H eis not doing anything wrong by posting it, its the internet, and that page is made out of freely available coding.

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
but how fair is it that just becausei havent posted 200 times, i cant watch it? H eis not doing anything wrong by posting it, its the internet, and that page is made out of freely available coding.

There are other ways to connect with the 2f2f community other than having 200 posts on a unrelated forum.

Try joining the server and play for a bit to see if it's even an environment you enjoy. If your only wish is to watch the event, it will be saved as on-demand videos on their livestream sites, ready to be viewed at your leisure.

It is a community event, and taking up the limited slots with off-site mirrors is kinda a douche move imo.

Gerbil

aa
Feb 6, 2009
I would love to watch this, but I'm afraid I might not make it. Is it possible to save the video on the site for a couple of days?

MangyCarface

Mapper
aa
Feb 26, 2008
I made a very quick page for those who don't have 200+ posts or don't want to sign up.
Click here

Here's the deal, there's limited slots and if people are gonna be dicks like that, I will kick all those in my channel that I don't recognize as watching from 2f2f and Ace will do the same. It's only fair, sorry boys.

200 posts on this site is not a lot at all, and if you unfortunately will miss this time around, we'll have more in the future- and the vids will be saved ondemand on our respective channels.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
Sorry, I didn't read, that far down
/me slaps self
I'll take it way now.

EDIT: done.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2008
Hum, I can't get the shoutbox to work.

It might be me using the previous version of Internet Explorer though (i.e. not the latest one)

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
It was a pretty hot night.

music from ace, commentary (sometimes) from mangy, mapping at the speed of light from both of them, chatter from the viewers.

We (I say this collectively for everyone who was part of it) just raised the bar on how cool mapping is.

:thumbup1:

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
I enjoyed Ace's music until I wanted to hear what Mangy was talking about. I enjoyed Mangy's background noise. Best moment was when his girlfriend whispered something to him, and he said "you know forty people can hear you."

Anywho, you two did great. Nice leaves, Ace.

Jan 31, 2008
Thanks for watching!
I was expecting this to start out with 30 viewers, going down to 10 viewers by the end.
Instead, it started out with 50, going down to 30 :)
Be sure to tune in the next week for Part II, where we'll continue on our maps!

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Thanks for watching!
I was expecting this to start out with 30 viewers, going down to 10 viewers by the end.
Instead, it started out with 50, going down to 30 :)
Be sure to tune in the next week for Part II, where we'll continue on our maps!

Nonsense you both had 40+ at the end!

Wegason

L3: Member
Aug 16, 2009
I can't wait to see them

FLOOR_MASTER

L3: Member
Mar 10, 2008
Here's the Week 1 recap:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntsr1BTsT3U"]YouTube - 2f2f Iron Mapper, Week 1[/ame]

Be sure to view it directly on YouTube, as there's an HD version available.

The continuation of Iron Mapper will likely occur next week!