IRON MAPPER: Friday October 23rd

MrAlBobo

L13: Stunning Member
Feb 20, 2008
always wondered if 2f2f has any 24 slot servers...
id sign up, but I hate registering for things that Ill only ever use once...
Its just an annoyance for me and the site admins later when cleaning out the inactive users.

I don't suppose these vids will be converted to speed map/ timelapse, as those are surprisingly fun to watch.

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
If it's LiveStream, can we watch it without going through the whole 2F2F thing? Can't we just go to livestream.com/something? If so, what are the two URLs for that? I'd rather do that then go through the process, and I don't have 200 posts.

Nutomic

L11: Posh Member
Feb 7, 2009
I didnt even see the 200 post thingy, and i got in just today, so that shouldnt be the problem :D

MangyCarface

Mapper
aa
Feb 26, 2008
If it's LiveStream, can we watch it without going through the whole 2F2F thing? Can't we just go to livestream.com/something? If so, what are the two URLs for that? I'd rather do that then go through the process, and I don't have 200 posts.

I mean, you could, but it's kinda against the spirit of the thing

FLOOR_MASTER

L3: Member
Mar 10, 2008
The spirit of the thing?

There are a limited number of viewer slots available. At the risk of sounding flippant, the spirit of the thing is that this is a 2f2f Community event first, run by and for members of the community. We felt it would appeal to members of TF2Maps.net and wanted to give folks here an opportunity to participate in what would have otherwise been an event closed off to them.

By the way, I'm going to Thank all the posts of members who I've activated as a way of keeping track. If I haven't activated/thanked you, I may have had trouble identifying what forum account you registered. It'd be helpful to edit your post with your 2f2f forum account ID (usually a 4-digit number) if that's the case.

Last edited:

Zwiffle

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 24, 2008
I expect a time lapse video because I'm not gonna watch but I'd still like to see.

Apr 19, 2009
always wondered if 2f2f has any 24 slot servers...
id sign up, but I hate registering for things that Ill only ever use once...
Its just an annoyance for me and the site admins later when cleaning out the inactive users.
We have one 24 slot but its for forums users only. Oh and don't worry about FM cleaning old users. Just don't post for a long time and it will get auto deactivated. :p

Feb 14, 2008
I second the time-lapse and/or youtube streaming/best bits.

And it's coming up now... vrad is nearly done... and it's compiled!

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
I made a very quick page for those who don't have 200+ posts or don't want to sign up.
He might not be happy with you posting that...
There are a limited number of viewer slots available. At the risk of sounding flippant, the spirit of the thing is that this is a 2f2f Community event first, run by and for members of the community.