If you could do a new halloween boss, what would it be?

puxorb

L69: Emoticon
aa
Dec 15, 2013
I had this super awesome idea for a boss a few years ago. Basically, the Boss looks like a Vampire who is surrounded by bats all the time. His attack is similar to the bat spell that shoots people up into the air, and he teleports by transforming into a swarm of bats which fly around and reassemble in a new location. His movement would be unpredictable, and you would only get a second to notice where he's going to spawn next.

Anyone who has played Bioshock Infinite, this was inspired by the Crow Men that you encounter in the Fraternal Order of the Raven.

Joshenkstone

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 24, 2015
a giant hamburger with 6 legs and 12 arms.

Benoist3012

L3: Member
Dec 25, 2015
I had this super awesome idea for a boss a few years ago. Basically, the Boss looks like a Vampire who is surrounded by bats all the time. His attack is similar to the bat spell that shoots people up into the air, and he teleports by transforming into a swarm of bats which fly around and reassemble in a new location. His movement would be unpredictable, and you would only get a second to notice where he's going to spawn next.

Anyone who has played Bioshock Infinite, this was inspired by the Crow Men that you encounter in the Fraternal Order of the Raven.
Honestly if for next year you are still interested by this idea of boss, and you want to have it on your map, I can actually code one via a plugin for your map, I will just need a modeler (I might know one), if you don't think a plugin is a good idea, well look at watergate, the gamemode was a plugin, and I'm sure valve wouldn't mind to take the code and turn it into C++ if your Halloween map is accepted. (That would also be the first community halloween boss ever made :))

mi2

L1: Registered
Nov 14, 2016
I think an official Saxton Hale boss would be just great. Not that I don't like the current gamemode, but I'm curious to see how Valve would put it.
Perhaps it wouldn't be that suited for Halloween tho...