I tried my hand at SFM Portraits. Whaddya Think?

Dr. Maxxis

L1: Registered
Feb 8, 2017
As of recent, I have been talking to a TF2uber and told him how his spy looks really cool, and how I've been meaning to try my hand at SFM Portraits...Almost 3 & 1/2 Hours later, I return with "Tribute" a fanart Portrait!

My Issue is that People have had mixed emotions with the style I've Used and some even want one of their own. I dunno, Whaddya guys think? Should I actually start working on these?

• "Tribute"
LordGud(PSFILTERED).png

P.S. His name is "Lordgud" in case you wanted to know....

Mazata

L3: Member
Sep 26, 2014
Very nice! I'm also making portraits but they are based on the valve portraits

Attachments

• tf2 portrait medic 2.0.png
    tf2 portrait medic 2.0.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 544

Diva Dan

hello!
aa
Mar 20, 2016
I actually really like that tribute poster, the really strong black tone with the colorful highlights looks really good in a non-cheesy way. It shapes his sillohette really well and brings a lot of focus to the eyes.

I would also post some of my work here, but then we'd have another art thread :p

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
As of recent, I have been talking to a TF2uber and told him how his spy looks really cool, and how I've been meaning to try my hand at SFM Portraits...Almost 3 & 1/2 Hours later, I return with "Tribute" a fanart Portrait!

My Issue is that People have had mixed emotions with the style I've Used and some even want one of their own. I dunno, Whaddya guys think? Should I actually start working on these?

• "Tribute"
LordGud(PSFILTERED).png

P.S. His name is "Lordgud" in case you wanted to know....
Very nice