I get high and I've had sex. Or so they think...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by littleedge, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Leminnes

aa Leminnes

Positive Ratings:
    You live in austin? D: I am jealous.

2. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Positive Ratings:
    Alright... so you want me to chime in eh?

OK here it goes: Back in high school I was so far ahead in math that I completed 8/4 required years for math, and I took multiple college classes while in highschool.

Not once did anyone call me a nerd or geek, and I actually had a lot of friends.

3. DJive

aa DJive Cake or Death?

Positive Ratings:
    wth is happening in this thread. I read it all and I'm that much more confused.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  4. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Positive Ratings:
    I'm not even sure myself...

5. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    I think it's about telling how your school years are/were.

I have nothing remarkable to chime in with though. I'm just a regular guy who goes to school and knows a couple of people there.

6. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Positive Ratings:
    ...Go be more interesting. Go make a mapping club.

7. littleedge

aa littleedge L1111: Clipping Guru

Positive Ratings:
    Nono, YM. Chime in please.

DJive, you don't know what's going on? It's a nice side effect of the point.

Muffin, you're boring.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. jpr

aa jpr

Positive Ratings:
    I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but whatever.

My friends think I'm really extroverted and sociable, and I guess I am when I'm with them.
    But when I'm not, oh boy. You think you're shy? It took me 9 months to ask a girl out.

I have a friend who considers me an online friend even though we see each other irl every week. It's because we never talk. It's sad and amusing at the same time.

I'm good at maths and physics even though I rarely do my homework.

My spoken english is terrible, unless I talk to myself. Actually, my native language gets better too. I don't talk to myself that often though, because I'm rarely alone, which is sort of ironic because I consider myself quite lonely. But for that I can only blame myself because I do have friends, I just rarely feel like doing anything with them.

9. StickZer0

aa StickZer0 💙💙💃💙💙

Positive Ratings:
    In this first paragraph I am going to recount a part of a life-story to help give me more of an emotional background so others can really understand me me.

In this second line, I might describe my alter ego, either outside of school, or just on the internet.

Third line, i'll explain why my current situation is SO much better than what it used to be, and that despite nobody understanding me before, I fit in well now and (usually) like who I am.

In the fourth and penultimate line, I will give some more interesting information about myself to sort of wrap up what I want to say, while still adding to it.

In my fifth and final line, I will ensure that everyone knows that I was the different one at school, and everyone were just glazed over people who never really knew what was "truly happening".

tl;dr: You're all writing your own Barnum statements.
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  10. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    I guess I just assume no one really cares about my life story.

Wanna hear though? Okay, although I talk and interact with people a lot when I need to go out, and people appear to like me, I rarely take the step to spend my free time with anyone I know. You know, going out to town and stuff. But I'm perfectly fine with that, because I'd rather enjoy life the way I prefer, than attempt to live up to someone else's standards.

I don't know exactly how what I just wrote relates to anything but it's nice to reveal bits of myself I guess.

This is a really weird topic because there isn't really a topic, but we're still kind of discussing...something. lol

11. Mr. Happy

Mr. Happy L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    I do get high and I have had sex
    In high school I was always high. My school had 250 people, 32 in my class, everyone was smart and knew everyone. I was one of five or so stoners that hung out together, but our school wasn't cliquey. I also was aadvanced in math, finished calculus in junior year. Lots of people would hang out at our houses after school or for parties. I was also a well known nerd and the principal would get mad at me for mapping/gaming in the lobby on my laptop.

College I got kicked out for drug possession and I'm taking time off from my second college to mod full time. I'm a philosophy major (metaphysics and philosophy of mind) and want to go back in a couple years after completing my sp mod.

12. FaTony

FaTony Banned

Positive Ratings:
    Cool thread, TF2Maps.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  13. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    "His name sounds like an exotic cat. Mr. Seba has loved his socks ever since he was 7. At the
    age of 8, he learned to play the trombone. In junior high, he was elected class clown for his
    daredevil antics (sock acrobatics). By the time he hit freshman year of high school, he was
    insanely popular with males and females alike. He'd walk down the halls, glowing socks around
    him, winking and the ladies and exchanging manly handshakes with the fellas. He often liked
    to chill after school. He played alot of Combat Arms and liked to chill with the fellas/lady
    fellas of Combat Arms. He's known for his love for exotic as well as domestic socks.

As time goes on, he wishes to graduate school, go on to a prestigious college and achieve a
    degree in fashion. His aspiration is to create the world's first universal sock, he refuses
    to explain what it will do, however. Today, at the ripe age of 17, he lives with his wife,
    his two children (Bobo and Saturday) in his house made externally of socks (it's pretty warm).
    He throws house parties regularly." - Kjrokanoshi

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Numerous

Numerous L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Must be an Ayn Rand convention.

Also, I basically ditched half my subjects in HSC (the ones which I didn't specifically want/need for uni) and intend on using an advanced diploma to get into uni. I now only have 3 subjects, and life is sweet.
    :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  15. lana

aa lana Currently On: ?????

Positive Ratings:
    Basically, being Fatony, everyone on the internet thinks I'm a real life superstar. They probably think, "Oh hey, that guy must be loaded and have like a billion girlfriends and get laid every hour which is why he doesn't post that much." But really, you'd be surprised. I actually get laid every five minutes.

Wait I'm not Fatony.

16. FaTony

FaTony Banned

Positive Ratings:
    I don't smoke (at all), I don't drink (at all), I don't have sex (at all). I post when (the amount of meaning / the amount of words) > X.

17. grazr

aa grazr Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle

Positive Ratings:
    I am FaTony, DrPepper reset my post count for making less than useful posts. But i came here to ridecule this OT thread anyway.

18. Fraz

aa Fraz Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.

Positive Ratings:
    I like food. I like girls. I like fast cars and alcohol. I like games. I like mapping. I like going out and going to parties. I like talking. I like rugby. I like my job. I like school. I'm pretty happy. But my one true love is zpq.

amidoinitrite?

• Thanks Thanks x 6
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
  19. honeymustard

honeymustard L9: Fashionable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Sums up my life, minus the acne.

20. Prestige

aa Prestige im not gay anymore

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1