How much time is healthy to use hammer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DrSquishy, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Svode

Svode Hammerhead

Positive Ratings:
    Take our advice and get some help from a professional. Its for the best. And for the love of God stop injuring yourself

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Viperi

aa Viperi not actually a snek

Positive Ratings:
    You probably should lay off for some time, like focus on school. Way more important than playing TF2.

3. Flipy

aa Flipy I like foxes

Positive Ratings:
    No, the fact that there is no blood or anything is besides the point, you are still harming yourself. That is not going to help.
    Given the thoughts youre having, and if its affecting your schoolwork to be harming your grades, talk to a teacher, a principal, a counsellor, any authoritative figure, they are not going to be your enemies. People will make accomodations so that you can focus on overcoming this and then get your life back on track

4. FishyUberMuffin

aa FishyUberMuffin The Uber Mapper

Positive Ratings:
    Then if I talk about it. She would want me go see a therapist. So I don't talk to her about my emotions. I also can't talk to therapist due to me thinking that they judge me when I can answer why I am feeling this way.

5. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    This is not an appropriate place for this conversation. I highly suggest seeking professional help, or at the very least seeking out a self harm hotline.

• Thanks Thanks x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Freyja

aa Freyja But why?

Positive Ratings:
    This is incorrect. It is literally their job not to judge you and help you get past it.

I would reccomend you seek out help, either a therapist or a hotline. Below is a link to a hotline in america that is also free so you don't have to worry about money. Their entire purpose for existing is to help you get through things like this.
    https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

• Thanks Thanks x 9
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.