hide prefix "workshop/" from the map

Agenzia Delle Entrate

L1: Registered
Dec 5, 2021
I can't find anything about deleting the prefix workshop, is there a plugin to show the map name without the workshop/ ?
serverlist.PNG

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
No, because the map is from the Workshop. In all places where it matters, though, the map name will be shown with no workshop prefix. But for TF2 server browser elements such as the game info panel, the prefix is necessary.

Why is this a problem for you, anyway?

Agenzia Delle Entrate

Dec 5, 2021
No, because the map is from the Workshop. In all places where it matters, though, the map name will be shown with no workshop prefix. But for TF2 server browser elements such as the game info panel, the prefix is necessary.

Why is this a problem for you, anyway?
the deathrun plugin doesn't work if the server plays the map from the workshop

Mikusch

Aug 3, 2019
Are you using Deathrun Redux? You could try contacting the plugin author to request a fix for this.
Also I think the Deathrun Neu plugin works for this, though I'm not sure. @Mikusch ?
The plugin should work just fine regardless of workshop prefix, unless it was sloppily implemented.
If this is about the map-specific config, just place it in a workshop/ subfolder, that will work for Deathrun Neu. I'm not sure how Deathrun Redux handles this, but it might be the same deal.