1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

CP FreshAir

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Sergis, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Sergis

aa Sergis L666: ])oo]v[

Positive Ratings:
    I was thinking about starting to work on competitive Namicott again, but realized that I really really really don't want to maintain 2 separate versions of the map. Not wanting all of waxpax's feedback to go to waste, I took Namicott's middle area that was receiving the best feedback, rearranged it a bit to work more or less the way I intended without relying on a train going through it and built this 5CP map around it. The map is a bit more sightliney than it was intended, but I'll wait till they actually prove to be problematic before doing anything about it.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  2. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    FOR PETES SAKE CAN'T YOU JUST FINISH A FREAKING MAP BEFORE STARTING A NEW ONE!?

... but I actually kinda like how this looks, my only complaint is the lack of color side-recgonition. even for an alpha, it would be useful to have more than just the billboards at mid.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Sergis

Positive Ratings:
    I got Namicott into RC stage just for Pete ;)

4. grazr

aa grazr Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle

Positive Ratings:
    If i had a dime for every 5CP that used that spiral tower structure design for second, i'd have about 20 dimes.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  5. Sergis

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]

6. Sergis

Positive Ratings:
    bestow thy impromptu feedbacks upon me, o wise players of tf2m