FPSB Is having site problems.

Brandished

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 19, 2008
It's infected AGAIN. This is an epic fail right there.

Looks to have been done by the same person as well, the exploit is very similar to the code used the last time:
Code:
script src=//www.lil9.cn/c.js

I went ahead and re-reported the site to Google's Safe Browsing site.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
I'm surprised some people are surprised by this. FPSB has been riddled with "internet STD's" to continue the sexual anaolgy, and causes more problems to users than what it seems to be worth. But that's not entirely up to FPSB, admittadly, the users upload fairly questionable content as well.

FPSB is like the school slag who's done everyone, and she's not even pretty. You'd be wise to continue caution at all times, not just when rumours spread that she's got gonorrhea again.

Apr 19, 2009
fpsb.jpg

fpsb2.jpg

THE__DRIFTER

L1: Registered
May 12, 2009
I have been warning our members for months. I always thought that it was just me but it seems not. I guess I have always been pretty anal about security so it is a relief to see others watching out for these kind of things.

Waif

L7: Fancy Member
Mar 22, 2009
Hmm I dont use Fbs banana much'(so i might just be a noob and doing something wrong) however I did upload my payload map only yesterday- and upon visiting the site today my whole thread has dissapeared as well as all the recently released maps- up to 5 days old..

I mean there were plenty of maps released yesterday or the day before, like pl_hospital which has also gone...

Does this often happen??:confused:

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008
Hmm I dont use Fbs banana much'(so i might just be a noob and doing something wrong) however I did upload my payload map only yesterday- and upon visiting the site today my whole thread has dissapeared as well as all the recently released maps- up to 5 days old..

I mean there were plenty of maps released yesterday or the day before, like pl_hospital which has also gone...

Does this often happen??:confused:

My map dissapeared too, it seems like FPSB has gone back in time. It now also shows old news and stuff. Not sure what happened though.

May 23, 2009
They must have been attacked sufficiently bad that they needed to roll back to a previous backup that was clean. which will have made all new content vanish.

couto_607

L1: Registered
Oct 19, 2008
They must have been attacked sufficiently bad that they needed to roll back to a previous backup that was clean. which will have made all new content vanish.

It wasn't bad. The owner just fucked up the data recovery and lost 4 days of information.

The virus came form a member of the website named a9bian. He's done this to many other websites and used the same username, so heads up.