cp_observatory

Chilly

L6: Sharp Member
May 3, 2008
I'd suggest leaving cp_observatory2 out there for a couple weeks. If it functions properly at that point, release cp_observatory_final. Just in case, and to allow for a "perfect" final.

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
If it functions properly at that point, I won't release any more versions.

Further down the line, maybe a month, I might update it if it needs balancing, but I don't think it will come to that.

Everything is fine and dandy!

I'm going to start the planning process of my next map... After playing some L4D

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
A necessary fix for competitive play and a little something for pub servers.

Changes for Version 3:
-Fixed team scoring; now compatible with mp_tournament
-Reduced filesize by ~10MB

flubber

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 16, 2007
This version is clearly the best obesrvatory i played, more balanced more fun, maybe reuce the C cap time when A & B are captured.

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
You should of left this map at release candidates with all these addition changes after the 'final' release. :p

I had a little run around the map a couple of days ago and I really like it, especially Cap C when the rocket launches and the whole place is filled with a blinding white light. :D

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
There's a box I mistakenly added near Point B that's just killing me right now, but alone it's not worth another release.

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
I did not really want to release another version, but this came with several requests to make Point C easier to defend.

Changes for Version 4:
-Edges of the fences on B are now more distinguishable
-Moved pickups on B more towards defenders
-Removed first floor interior hallways
-Reduced cap time on C