Cp_BloodFall

CP Cp_BloodFall rc5

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
you are right but what could i do :/
i was thinking a portal would spawn just like when you kill merasmus and go to the hell but i dont know how to do it properly
or at least make the portal more useful or you know for players to find it easily.
do you think a good idea would be if you fall to the long hole and then spawn to the hell?
but with this everyone would jump to the hole.
i dont know have any better suggestions?

This is for you to determine, not me.

Fruity Snacks

aa
Sep 5, 2010
sure , ok i know just asking if you have anything better in mind

I could come up with many things, but then they wouldn't be your idea. You have a manor there, and a large atrium. Think of what you might see in a manor, or an atrium in a manor.

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
thanks to your feedback and help i managed to improve the map and maybe done everything you told me to do:
1. church has been removed
2. the room inside the `mansion` was changed. now there is a staircase. and the health and ammo packs have been changed too.
3. the pit has changed - giant hole
now there are 2 portals to go to the hell-underworld 1 to the mansion
2 outside blu spawn there are 3 little `islands` that you could get a spell book.Instead Now There Is A Portal
4.some changed and fixes to the mansion
5 the hell was changed a bit.now there are more `places` to stand on and go to the exit portal

thats all i believe has changed thanks for you feedback again i really appreciate your help!
now i think nothing is missing or at least i forgot to changed if i have feel free to tell me i will take notice and fix it thanks again.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fruity Snacks

aa
Sep 5, 2010
thanks to your feedback and help i managed to improve the map and maybe done everything you told me to do:
1. church has been removed
2. the room inside the `mansion` was changed. now there is a staircase. and the health and ammo packs have been changed too.
3. the pit has changed - giant hole
now there are 2 portals to go to the hell-underworld 1 to the mansion
2 outside blu spawn there are 3 little `islands` that you could get a spell book.Instead Now There Is A Portal
4.some changed and fixes to the mansion
5 the hell was changed a bit.now there are more `places` to stand on and go to the exit portal

thats all i believe has changed thanks for you feedback again i really appreciate your help!
now i think nothing is missing or at least i forgot to changed if i have feel free to tell me i will take notice and fix it thanks again.

The stairs a good addition, nice work

However, this was the pit that I think you should remove, it doesn't really work well with this area.
cp_bloodfall_rc10000.jpg

Additionally, I think that the clocktower just stands out too much - you should change the prop to something else. Something like a gazebo, or something smaller that fits well with the exterior of the mansion.

Additionally, I barely see changes to Hell, it still a looks a lot like ICS's hell, from hellstone - I think you should completely rebuild the hell with your own ideas because I know you can make them.

Again, you're still using sections of the map that you didn't create yourself, and this is still a bad thing. You must remake these sections using your own ideas. Like I said, people have been banned from the site in the past for this. Do you want to lose the ability to post here? If you don't change it, you might not be able to post here anymore.

Edit: Also, you're missing a texture from your packaging outside.

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
i have done everything almost i could i changed-rebuild hell so now it doesnt look like hellstone
the pit has been changed and is now smalled
and the tower prop its just a prop so
the areas i took , i did everything i could to change them or to revome them such as the church or the redspawn
so yea i dont know what else to do
i think hell is very good now you have limited time to get throw the portal and grab a spell and i redone the lava the ground
so what do i need to change again?
i even added a giant skull something if i am correct hellstone dont have.
dont get me wrong i really appreciate your help but i dont know what else do to
i changed the wooden hole so now its now mine i could say i did a lot of changes to it and if you want i can make more its now a problem
but overall i think its almost everything ok as you saw i take notice and try to make everything nice and acceptable.
and one last thing you say i have still things-places i havent done by myself i think you are wrong but in case i am wrong
feel free to tell me so i can fix them
thanks again

Fruity Snacks

aa
Sep 5, 2010
i have done everything almost i could i changed-rebuild hell so now it doesnt look like hellstone
the pit has been changed and is now smalled
and the tower prop its just a prop so
the areas i took , i did everything i could to change them or to revome them such as the church or the redspawn
so yea i dont know what else to do
i think hell is very good now you have limited time to get throw the portal and grab a spell and i redone the lava the ground
so what do i need to change again?
i even added a giant skull something if i am correct hellstone dont have.
dont get me wrong i really appreciate your help but i dont know what else do to
i changed the wooden hole so now its now mine i could say i did a lot of changes to it and if you want i can make more its now a problem
but overall i think its almost everything ok as you saw i take notice and try to make everything nice and acceptable.
and one last thing you say i have still things-places i havent done by myself i think you are wrong but in case i am wrong
feel free to tell me so i can fix them
thanks again

Changing the color of something, doesn't mean you've changed it.

I would delete the hell, and rebuild it in your own way. Look (but don't copy!) other hell's in the game, and draw inspiration from them. You've only changed the color of the hell, not actually changed it.

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
i dont make slight changes i try to change or even delete and start from scratch everything i can.
i did everything almost you and all the other `people`
told me to do so.
and i am trying to get everything just right.
for instance i redone almost the half redspawn
i changed a lot the hellstone now you can go there with 2 ways and its a lot bigger and harder to get the spell
i listen to you and redone almost the wooden hole and the spawn
i changed a room so now it's not deadend and you can go somewhere useful now and a lot more
if i have to change something else i will and i really appreciate your help

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
dont get me wrong i know i made a huge mistake without notice it and i am trying really hard to fix it
i wont do something like that again.
and as you may see i have proved that by listen to you guys and change or redo what you point out

sooshey

:3c
aa
Jan 7, 2015
I'm going to add that your entire map renders at once. This causes my fps to be 1/3 of its average value. Here I am standing at Point A and looking at the manor:
QrKvHkV.png

All those blue lines are showing everything that's being rendered. With a full server of 24, this will cause unplayable fps.

I suggest you study optimization more, because mistakes like this don't belong in a release-candidate map.

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
thanks for the help you really helped me out i will take notice and try to do my best to fix it

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
first of all the changes:
the hell is now bigger and has 2 powerful spell books
improved fps ( thanks for your feedback )
small changes to the map as well

overall i really need to thank you guys without your help and feedback i may didnt know what to do or where to go.
really thanks a lot ! i hope i did everything just right so now there is nothing copied pasted or no dead ends or useless rooms
i tried to improve the fps as good as i could too.
also now with your help the map is more fun to play on it and the hell is not useless or hard to go on it if you are blu.
thats all i had to say thanks again for your help i really appreciate it and yea.

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
In This Version:
-fixed a small issue with nodraw
-lag reduced
-some general fixes
-more hind

that should be it.
i am happy to announce that i finally got my map 100% finished
thanks to everyone who helped me i really appreciate your help!
good luck to everyone you made a halloween map and i hope you dont get disappointed from your work!