Canaveral [3CP]

CP Canaveral [3CP] RC5c

Gravidea

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2017
A little late, but is this map not supposed to have any soundscapes? It's a little eerie walking around the map without any background noise.

Custard1

Dude, where's my free time?
aa
Mar 15, 2015
A little late, but is this map not supposed to have any soundscapes? It's a little eerie walking around the map without any background noise.
Its a packing bug. Been meaning to fix this for a while but life is busy

shark

L2: Junior Member
Jan 2, 2021
This is dope! Great detailing, I love the aesthetic of the map, and I'm glad to see a talented mapper like you tackle some 3cp-format maps. Awesome work, Custard1!

I do want to add, here, as I know that it'd bother me as a mapper: I found a couple of dev textures visible from inside the playable space on the map (same on both sides). Screenshots below.

Screenshot 2023-09-23 024316.png
Screenshot 2023-09-23 024331.png

Granted, I probably only noticed these because I've been spending so much time in one of my Alpha-stage maps in Hammer.

P.S. Please develop pl_bendigo further; too much potential for a great Oz map.

Custard1

Dude, where's my free time?
aa
Mar 15, 2015
This is dope! Great detailing, I love the aesthetic of the map, and I'm glad to see a talented mapper like you tackle some 3cp-format maps. Awesome work, Custard1!

I do want to add, here, as I know that it'd bother me as a mapper: I found a couple of dev textures visible from inside the playable space on the map (same on both sides). Screenshots below.

Screenshot 2023-09-23 024316.png
Screenshot 2023-09-23 024331.png

Granted, I probably only noticed these because I've been spending so much time in one of my Alpha-stage maps in Hammer.

P.S. Please develop pl_bendigo further; too much potential for a great Oz map.
Thankyou! Can't believe I missed this. I'll fix it soon hopefully