Bagel_event

KotH Bagel_event rc10

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
I have only one minor point of (hopefully constructive) criticism for this map.

When you're in the areas on the side of the point, a really solid spot to defend against enemies coming in from the other side is the middle, right up against the wall, so that you can cover as much of the angle coming up the stairs as you can. Unfortunately when the point gets captured and it picks the portals, that means you pretty much get insta-sucked into the underworld.

It'd be nice if those portals were moved slightly further off to the side, in an alcove or something, so that defenders can choose to hold that area instead of being yanked out of there. Often times it feels more valuable to stay in a good defense location rather than enter the underworld anyway.

Otherwise this is pretty damn fun. I like how the Halloween stuff isn't overdone but is still a huge part of the gameplay.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
So hey, super minor thing I noticed while I was playing, but it's really easy for ragdolls to fly over this wall, revealing a bunch of nodraw faces to the player. There wouldn't be much of a hit to performance if you just textured the backside of this wall, would there?
WMLfHQg.jpg