animus_logo.jpg
PLR_ANIMUS (A8) Made by Kim "Fearlezz" Nehzaty

Contributers:
TerabyteST
Jive Turkey
Rexy
eerieone
A Boojum Snark

My contest entry. This map contains custom particles, models and textures.
Animus features PLR gamemode with a sunset-theme. Custom skybox and custom soul/voodoo cart.

When a player dies, a soul is emitted and flies to the cart. Enjoy

animuspromo.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73CDC49_J-k"]YouTube - plr_animus skybox[/ame]

animus_skull.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Whole team is dead babies, dead babies push little cart.

Feb 14, 2008
Each soul you kill adds 7 seconds of movement to the cart. More kills, means a faster cart.

Isn't that like... a lot?

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
To clarify some things (I built the system, so I know):

The seven seconds doesn't add up end to end, it goes into the "recent kills" pile. If you kill someone, then make another kill three seconds later, the cart will have moved for a total of ten seconds. 3 at kill level one, 4 at kill level two, then another 3 at kill level one.

You can also slow the enemy's cart to a snail's pace by standing near it. So there is still advantages to following the carts around rather than just sitting around spawn and see who kills each other faster.

Jazz

L5: Dapper Member
Mar 9, 2008
Ok, so what happens If one team is REALLY stacked, kills the first wave of the enemy, then just goes to the enemy spawn and camps the whole time? Auto-win.

Grimes

L1: Registered
Jun 4, 2009
Kritzgrieg at the start of the round (and overall) could provide some massive cart movement. Just thinking about how this would play out, I think it kinda places de-emphasizes away from the actual cart. It is more of a measuring stick of how your team is performing in their kill/death ratios and not as much of how your team is working to achieve the objective. Perhaps extra bonus can be added to kills made within a certain area of your teams cart, to better give focus on the "objective"

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
This is a brillaint deathmatch if I've ever seen one.