Accessing new features based on post count

FaTony

Banned
Mar 25, 2008
490 to go. Simple 4 every MMORPGer.

Also, there must a cheat. Smth like start a thread "tf2maps_achievementunlockall".

And also, it's a good time to start "Achievementbox" thread where players help each other to gain 500 posts.

Last edited:

oxy

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 27, 2007
490 to go. Simple 4 every MMORPGer.

Also, there must a cheat. Smth like start a thread "tf2maps_achievementunlockall".

And also, it's a good time to start "Achievementbox" thread where players help each other to gain 500 posts.

I think this thread will become that "achievementthread".

OP: Great idea! Ready...Set...SPAM.

lol

T

The Asylum

Question: Is there a level of completness required of a map for uploading to the server?

Post count + 1

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
Well, if you empty the server, everyone will blame you. >:|

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
If I was playing on the server and all of a sudden a map covered in 100% dev textures, no other details and without any lighting dumped onto the server and I had to play it, I'd leave, if that gives you any clues. I guess someone would stay, but it's probably a better idea to have at least some of your map look decent if you want someone to stay and play it.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Question: Is there a level of completness required of a map for uploading to the server?

Post count + 1
as long as it doesnt crash the server, its fine. the upload feature is there to allow you to upload any map you want. with admin, you can change it to your map to test.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
If I was playing on the server and all of a sudden a map covered in 100% dev textures, no other details and without any lighting dumped onto the server and I had to play it, I'd leave, if that gives you any clues. I guess someone would stay, but it's probably a better idea to have at least some of your map look decent if you want someone to stay and play it.

I dunno, orange maps are rediculously popular. Though that is the last crowd you want to attract to a respectable mapping community server.

94Sniper

L1: Registered
Apr 26, 2008
while orange maps are TONS of fun, I personally think goldrush is more fun.

Also, what if you're a total NoObIe like me? i only ask for help. the only help i can offer is cod1,2&4 mapping knowledge, BUT THIS SITE IS FOR TF2!!!!!

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
while orange maps are TONS of fun, I personally think goldrush is more fun.

Also, what if you're a total NoObIe like me? i only ask for help. the only help i can offer is cod1,2&4 mapping knowledge, BUT THIS SITE IS FOR TF2!!!!!

Well, there's always the off topic section. :p

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
If a thread gets locked, the post does not count

AWESOME-O

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 20, 2008
seem to missed this thread.
But i think its a kinda unfair advantage to payers, because, well, payers dont really have any extra's anymore.
You still can get it, if you have been just a little longer on this forum.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
seem to missed this thread.
But i think its a kinda unfair advantage to payers, because, well, payers dont really have any extra's anymore.
You still can get it, if you have been just a little longer on this forum.

Well, payers get admin features on the servers don't they? People who contribute by posting don't, and I say that's a pretty big plus for the payers.

AWESOME-O

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 20, 2008
yay admin on a server i never play on (Already own 3 servers, yay another server to be an admin on :\